The Kardashian-Jenner Fashion Sense at Teens Choice Awards: Kendall Stands Out Among the Three Sisters
By nidhi tewari | August 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and her half sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner rocked the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles with their sense of fashion and style. Kim Kardashian was dressed in a black leather top and zebra print knee length skirt and her sisters too opted to go colourless in their black and white attires. The stylish sisters also accepted their Teens Choice award for "Choice TV: Reality Show."
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
For Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters, the award was also the best birthday present she could ask for. "This has been the most awesome birthday present, thank you!" Kylie said as she accepted her Teen Choice Awards surfboard for their family's reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Kim talked about how happy she was that their fans have let them continue their reality television show into the tenth season. The sisters posted a lot of pictures of themselves on their respective Instagram accounts before the awards show. It was a special day for the youngest sister Kylie Jenner as she celebrated her seventeenth birthday on the same day of the Teens Choice Awards. Birthday messages for the teenager poured in from many celebs including Justin Bieber.
Kendall Jenner, who is a full time model now, stood out in her plain white cowl neck top and matching pants. Kendall kept her hair slick and wet for the event. Her white pants were a highlight of her dress as it had a sheer panel along one side. She kept her make-up simple with just a hint of lavender eye shadow and nude lips.
Meanwhile Kim and Kylie wore almost same style with both sisters opting for a skirt and a top. Kylie wore a golden cross over skirt with a cut sleeve black top while her sister Kim chose to wear a shiny full sleeve leather top with a patterned black and white skirt. All three sisters had decided to keep their hair open for the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate