The Kardashian-Jenner Fashion Sense at Teens Choice Awards: Kendall Stands Out Among the Three Sisters
By nidhi tewari | August 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and her half sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner rocked the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles with their sense of fashion and style. Kim Kardashian was dressed in a black leather top and zebra print knee length skirt and her sisters too opted to go colourless in their black and white attires. The stylish sisters also accepted their Teens Choice award for "Choice TV: Reality Show."
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
For Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters, the award was also the best birthday present she could ask for. "This has been the most awesome birthday present, thank you!" Kylie said as she accepted her Teen Choice Awards surfboard for their family's reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Kim talked about how happy she was that their fans have let them continue their reality television show into the tenth season. The sisters posted a lot of pictures of themselves on their respective Instagram accounts before the awards show. It was a special day for the youngest sister Kylie Jenner as she celebrated her seventeenth birthday on the same day of the Teens Choice Awards. Birthday messages for the teenager poured in from many celebs including Justin Bieber.
Kendall Jenner, who is a full time model now, stood out in her plain white cowl neck top and matching pants. Kendall kept her hair slick and wet for the event. Her white pants were a highlight of her dress as it had a sheer panel along one side. She kept her make-up simple with just a hint of lavender eye shadow and nude lips.
Meanwhile Kim and Kylie wore almost same style with both sisters opting for a skirt and a top. Kylie wore a golden cross over skirt with a cut sleeve black top while her sister Kim chose to wear a shiny full sleeve leather top with a patterned black and white skirt. All three sisters had decided to keep their hair open for the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy