The Kardashian-Jenner Fashion Sense at Teens Choice Awards: Kendall Stands Out Among the Three Sisters
By nidhi tewari | August 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and her half sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner rocked the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles with their sense of fashion and style. Kim Kardashian was dressed in a black leather top and zebra print knee length skirt and her sisters too opted to go colourless in their black and white attires. The stylish sisters also accepted their Teens Choice award for "Choice TV: Reality Show."
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
For Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters, the award was also the best birthday present she could ask for. "This has been the most awesome birthday present, thank you!" Kylie said as she accepted her Teen Choice Awards surfboard for their family's reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Kim talked about how happy she was that their fans have let them continue their reality television show into the tenth season. The sisters posted a lot of pictures of themselves on their respective Instagram accounts before the awards show. It was a special day for the youngest sister Kylie Jenner as she celebrated her seventeenth birthday on the same day of the Teens Choice Awards. Birthday messages for the teenager poured in from many celebs including Justin Bieber.
Kendall Jenner, who is a full time model now, stood out in her plain white cowl neck top and matching pants. Kendall kept her hair slick and wet for the event. Her white pants were a highlight of her dress as it had a sheer panel along one side. She kept her make-up simple with just a hint of lavender eye shadow and nude lips.
Meanwhile Kim and Kylie wore almost same style with both sisters opting for a skirt and a top. Kylie wore a golden cross over skirt with a cut sleeve black top while her sister Kim chose to wear a shiny full sleeve leather top with a patterned black and white skirt. All three sisters had decided to keep their hair open for the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast