The Kardashian-Jenner Fashion Sense at Teens Choice Awards: Kendall Stands Out Among the Three Sisters
By nidhi tewari | August 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and her half sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner rocked the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles with their sense of fashion and style. Kim Kardashian was dressed in a black leather top and zebra print knee length skirt and her sisters too opted to go colourless in their black and white attires. The stylish sisters also accepted their Teens Choice award for "Choice TV: Reality Show."
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
For Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters, the award was also the best birthday present she could ask for. "This has been the most awesome birthday present, thank you!" Kylie said as she accepted her Teen Choice Awards surfboard for their family's reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Kim talked about how happy she was that their fans have let them continue their reality television show into the tenth season. The sisters posted a lot of pictures of themselves on their respective Instagram accounts before the awards show. It was a special day for the youngest sister Kylie Jenner as she celebrated her seventeenth birthday on the same day of the Teens Choice Awards. Birthday messages for the teenager poured in from many celebs including Justin Bieber.
Kendall Jenner, who is a full time model now, stood out in her plain white cowl neck top and matching pants. Kendall kept her hair slick and wet for the event. Her white pants were a highlight of her dress as it had a sheer panel along one side. She kept her make-up simple with just a hint of lavender eye shadow and nude lips.
Meanwhile Kim and Kylie wore almost same style with both sisters opting for a skirt and a top. Kylie wore a golden cross over skirt with a cut sleeve black top while her sister Kim chose to wear a shiny full sleeve leather top with a patterned black and white skirt. All three sisters had decided to keep their hair open for the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage