The Kardashian-Jenner Fashion Sense at Teens Choice Awards: Kendall Stands Out Among the Three Sisters
By nidhi tewari | August 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and her half sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner rocked the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles with their sense of fashion and style. Kim Kardashian was dressed in a black leather top and zebra print knee length skirt and her sisters too opted to go colourless in their black and white attires. The stylish sisters also accepted their Teens Choice award for "Choice TV: Reality Show."
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
For Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters, the award was also the best birthday present she could ask for. "This has been the most awesome birthday present, thank you!" Kylie said as she accepted her Teen Choice Awards surfboard for their family's reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Kim talked about how happy she was that their fans have let them continue their reality television show into the tenth season. The sisters posted a lot of pictures of themselves on their respective Instagram accounts before the awards show. It was a special day for the youngest sister Kylie Jenner as she celebrated her seventeenth birthday on the same day of the Teens Choice Awards. Birthday messages for the teenager poured in from many celebs including Justin Bieber.
Kendall Jenner, who is a full time model now, stood out in her plain white cowl neck top and matching pants. Kendall kept her hair slick and wet for the event. Her white pants were a highlight of her dress as it had a sheer panel along one side. She kept her make-up simple with just a hint of lavender eye shadow and nude lips.
Meanwhile Kim and Kylie wore almost same style with both sisters opting for a skirt and a top. Kylie wore a golden cross over skirt with a cut sleeve black top while her sister Kim chose to wear a shiny full sleeve leather top with a patterned black and white skirt. All three sisters had decided to keep their hair open for the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’