‘WWE 2K15’ Updates: Graphics Comparisons, Career Modes and A Possible Leaked New Roster Addition
By Gel Galang | August 12, 2014 1:19 PM EST
Recently, the first screenshot for "WWE 2K15" was released featuring WWE superstar and game cover character John Cena facing off with Randy Orton who can only be identified by his tattoos. This time, the newest screenshot features Randy Orton in the same face-off scene.
Now, it seems that "WWE 2K15" will really be a graphical leap of the game, compared to its predecessor, the "WWE 2K14."
Attack of the Fanboy reports that a few more screenshots featuring Orton has been released, with the source putting it side by side with Orton's character model from "WWE 2K14." There's a very visible leap in the quality of the two. The details in the tattoos alone are very pronounced as well as the lighting and contours of his face and arms.
Of course, these are sample screenshots of the game as seen through the PS4 and Xbox One, so gamers may need the next-gen consoles to experience this level of detail and graphical improvement for "WWE 2K15."
My Career Mode Gets Detailed for 'WWE 2K15'
Still going on with the next-gen consoles, another perk that sets apart "WWE 2K15" from the rest of the games in its franchise is My Career Mode, which will be exclusive to those that will be playing on either the PS4 or Xbox One.
According to Bleacher Report, the mode takes off from "NBA 2K14," though the details of how it will be applied to "WWE 2K15" has not been divulged. The report does state that it seems to be the better title for adaptation, as it will allow fans the ability to create their own wrestler. One reason for why the My Career Mode is supposedly a better fit for "WWE 2K15" is that it's a more character-driven title compared to the NBA 2K14."
Another Character Possibly Leaked?
Last on the latest round of updates for "WWE 2K15" is the supposedly leaked new character coming to the roster of the game.
Wrestling Inc. reports that The Miz had leaked that he was scanned for "WWE 2K15." Now, The Miz has not yet been revealed as a character for the title, but it seems that, in another interview with ChampChong at Australia with WWE, he mentioned this tiny bit of info, though not much else was divulged.
2K Sports has already detailed the release date of "WWE 2K15," with a launch scheduled on Oct. 28, 2014, and internationally for the Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3 on Oct. 31, 2014.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation