Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Surprise Kim With a Framed Copy Of Her VOGUE Cover With Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 1:17 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appeared on the cover of VOGUE magazine in March this year and Kim was totally ecstatic about it. She was disappointed however when her sisters did not share her enthusiasm about it. Khloe and Kourtney have made it up to Kim by surprising her by framing up a blown-up version of the cover and giving it to her as a surprise gift.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
In earlier episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" this season, Kim and Kris Jenner rounded up the Kardashian girls to make an announcement before the family's vacation to Thailand. Kim made her big announcement and shared with her sisters that she and soon-to-be-hubby at that time, Kanye West, have made it to the cover of the iconic fashion magazine, VOGUE. (Watch behind the scenes video from the shoot below.)
To Kim's dismay, her sisters just mostly stared at her blankly and even gave snide remarks about it. They acted like it was no big deal and Kim was crushed by their reaction especially since she considers it to be one of the biggest milestones of her career.
While in Thailand, Khloe asked Kim about the cover and even made jokes about how Kanye felt about the cover. Kim also revealed in this week's episode of the reality show that none of her sisters wanted to go out and grab copies of the magazine with her when it came out in March 2014.
Khloe and Kourtney walked in on Kim as she was signing several copies of the magazine and continued to make fun of her. Khloe even said that she has a copy and then said that she reads it while she's in the toilet.
Kim talks about her disappointment again and says that she feels that it's a big deal that their first family photo are in the pages of VOGUE magazine. The article inside the magazine features pictures of Kim, Kanye and their baby daughter North.
Khloe and Kourtney eventually felt guilty for making fun of Kim and they decided to give her a surprise present. They had the cover blown -up and framed. They then presented it to Kim to show her their support and also to apologise for the way they reacted and how they offended her. In the end, Kim is overjoyed by the support and the sisters put the issue behind them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft