Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Surprise Kim With a Framed Copy Of Her VOGUE Cover With Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 1:17 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appeared on the cover of VOGUE magazine in March this year and Kim was totally ecstatic about it. She was disappointed however when her sisters did not share her enthusiasm about it. Khloe and Kourtney have made it up to Kim by surprising her by framing up a blown-up version of the cover and giving it to her as a surprise gift.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
In earlier episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" this season, Kim and Kris Jenner rounded up the Kardashian girls to make an announcement before the family's vacation to Thailand. Kim made her big announcement and shared with her sisters that she and soon-to-be-hubby at that time, Kanye West, have made it to the cover of the iconic fashion magazine, VOGUE. (Watch behind the scenes video from the shoot below.)
To Kim's dismay, her sisters just mostly stared at her blankly and even gave snide remarks about it. They acted like it was no big deal and Kim was crushed by their reaction especially since she considers it to be one of the biggest milestones of her career.
While in Thailand, Khloe asked Kim about the cover and even made jokes about how Kanye felt about the cover. Kim also revealed in this week's episode of the reality show that none of her sisters wanted to go out and grab copies of the magazine with her when it came out in March 2014.
Khloe and Kourtney walked in on Kim as she was signing several copies of the magazine and continued to make fun of her. Khloe even said that she has a copy and then said that she reads it while she's in the toilet.
Kim talks about her disappointment again and says that she feels that it's a big deal that their first family photo are in the pages of VOGUE magazine. The article inside the magazine features pictures of Kim, Kanye and their baby daughter North.
Khloe and Kourtney eventually felt guilty for making fun of Kim and they decided to give her a surprise present. They had the cover blown -up and framed. They then presented it to Kim to show her their support and also to apologise for the way they reacted and how they offended her. In the end, Kim is overjoyed by the support and the sisters put the issue behind them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS