Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Surprise Kim With a Framed Copy Of Her VOGUE Cover With Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 1:17 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appeared on the cover of VOGUE magazine in March this year and Kim was totally ecstatic about it. She was disappointed however when her sisters did not share her enthusiasm about it. Khloe and Kourtney have made it up to Kim by surprising her by framing up a blown-up version of the cover and giving it to her as a surprise gift.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
In earlier episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" this season, Kim and Kris Jenner rounded up the Kardashian girls to make an announcement before the family's vacation to Thailand. Kim made her big announcement and shared with her sisters that she and soon-to-be-hubby at that time, Kanye West, have made it to the cover of the iconic fashion magazine, VOGUE. (Watch behind the scenes video from the shoot below.)
To Kim's dismay, her sisters just mostly stared at her blankly and even gave snide remarks about it. They acted like it was no big deal and Kim was crushed by their reaction especially since she considers it to be one of the biggest milestones of her career.
While in Thailand, Khloe asked Kim about the cover and even made jokes about how Kanye felt about the cover. Kim also revealed in this week's episode of the reality show that none of her sisters wanted to go out and grab copies of the magazine with her when it came out in March 2014.
Khloe and Kourtney walked in on Kim as she was signing several copies of the magazine and continued to make fun of her. Khloe even said that she has a copy and then said that she reads it while she's in the toilet.
Kim talks about her disappointment again and says that she feels that it's a big deal that their first family photo are in the pages of VOGUE magazine. The article inside the magazine features pictures of Kim, Kanye and their baby daughter North.
Khloe and Kourtney eventually felt guilty for making fun of Kim and they decided to give her a surprise present. They had the cover blown -up and framed. They then presented it to Kim to show her their support and also to apologise for the way they reacted and how they offended her. In the end, Kim is overjoyed by the support and the sisters put the issue behind them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?