Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Surprise Kim With a Framed Copy Of Her VOGUE Cover With Kanye West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 1:17 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appeared on the cover of VOGUE magazine in March this year and Kim was totally ecstatic about it. She was disappointed however when her sisters did not share her enthusiasm about it. Khloe and Kourtney have made it up to Kim by surprising her by framing up a blown-up version of the cover and giving it to her as a surprise gift.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014.
In earlier episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" this season, Kim and Kris Jenner rounded up the Kardashian girls to make an announcement before the family's vacation to Thailand. Kim made her big announcement and shared with her sisters that she and soon-to-be-hubby at that time, Kanye West, have made it to the cover of the iconic fashion magazine, VOGUE. (Watch behind the scenes video from the shoot below.)
To Kim's dismay, her sisters just mostly stared at her blankly and even gave snide remarks about it. They acted like it was no big deal and Kim was crushed by their reaction especially since she considers it to be one of the biggest milestones of her career.
While in Thailand, Khloe asked Kim about the cover and even made jokes about how Kanye felt about the cover. Kim also revealed in this week's episode of the reality show that none of her sisters wanted to go out and grab copies of the magazine with her when it came out in March 2014.
Khloe and Kourtney walked in on Kim as she was signing several copies of the magazine and continued to make fun of her. Khloe even said that she has a copy and then said that she reads it while she's in the toilet.
Kim talks about her disappointment again and says that she feels that it's a big deal that their first family photo are in the pages of VOGUE magazine. The article inside the magazine features pictures of Kim, Kanye and their baby daughter North.
Khloe and Kourtney eventually felt guilty for making fun of Kim and they decided to give her a surprise present. They had the cover blown -up and framed. They then presented it to Kim to show her their support and also to apologise for the way they reacted and how they offended her. In the end, Kim is overjoyed by the support and the sisters put the issue behind them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan