Actor Chris Pratt Lost 35 Kg for Movie Guardians of the Galaxy With Healthy Eating and Exercise
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 12, 2014 1:04 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star handsome Chris Pratt recently opened up about the steps he took to change his diet and life as well.
Chris Pratt, as Peter Quill in the film has created waves in the box office.
Chris Pratt is seen at the Toronto International Film Festival in this September 9, 2011
Pratt was mostly known for his role as Andy in "Parks and Recreation", a movie in which he played a chubby best friend of the lead actor.
While talking to Glamour Magazine, he spoke up in detail about the way he lost 35 kg and what was the inspiration behind it.
The 35 year old actor strongly believes that the movie Guardians of the Galaxy helped him to change his perspective about health and fitness.
A year back, Chris Pratt posted a photo of his changed toned body on Instagram.
According to the report by news.com.au, Chris confirmed about his role in Guardians of Galaxy, “I totally embraced it. It sort of defined who I was throughout the whole year. I just wanted to become the character, not in any kind of pretentious method-y way, but I wanted to physically transform myself to look like a character from a comic book.”
“I really just kind of cleaned up my diet and my life, it really just changed everything for me,” Chris was quoted saying.
While asked about the secret of his radical weight loss, Chris told Glamour, “It's been a complete lifestyle change for about a year and a half now. I don't drink alcohol like I used to, only eat very clean, healthy foods, and I spend at least an hour every day working out, a massive change in diet and physical activity.”
According to the report by Glamour, Chris said it is quite possible for him to gain weight again as his wife actor Anna Faris prefers him that way.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Kids Whose Parents Went To College Eat Healthier, Study Finds
- Sugar Is The Major Cause Of Obesity: Top 5 Ways To Reduce Your Sugar Intake
- Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Says In New Book That Meditation and Yoga Can Make You Rich
- Australia Hits An All-Time High With Cases Of Syphilis
- 5 Countries That Make The Best Beer