Actor Chris Pratt Lost 35 Kg for Movie Guardians of the Galaxy With Healthy Eating and Exercise
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 12, 2014 1:04 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star handsome Chris Pratt recently opened up about the steps he took to change his diet and life as well.
Chris Pratt, as Peter Quill in the film has created waves in the box office.
Chris Pratt is seen at the Toronto International Film Festival in this September 9, 2011
Pratt was mostly known for his role as Andy in "Parks and Recreation", a movie in which he played a chubby best friend of the lead actor.
While talking to Glamour Magazine, he spoke up in detail about the way he lost 35 kg and what was the inspiration behind it.
The 35 year old actor strongly believes that the movie Guardians of the Galaxy helped him to change his perspective about health and fitness.
A year back, Chris Pratt posted a photo of his changed toned body on Instagram.
According to the report by news.com.au, Chris confirmed about his role in Guardians of Galaxy, “I totally embraced it. It sort of defined who I was throughout the whole year. I just wanted to become the character, not in any kind of pretentious method-y way, but I wanted to physically transform myself to look like a character from a comic book.”
“I really just kind of cleaned up my diet and my life, it really just changed everything for me,” Chris was quoted saying.
While asked about the secret of his radical weight loss, Chris told Glamour, “It's been a complete lifestyle change for about a year and a half now. I don't drink alcohol like I used to, only eat very clean, healthy foods, and I spend at least an hour every day working out, a massive change in diet and physical activity.”
According to the report by Glamour, Chris said it is quite possible for him to gain weight again as his wife actor Anna Faris prefers him that way.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Dead Heart Beats Again, Doctors Use It For Transplant – A World’s First For Australia
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS