Xbox One News: Gamescom Plans And More Xbox Cloud Power Plus A Price Cut For European Countries
By Gel Galang | August 12, 2014 1:02 PM EST
An attendee uses her smartphone in front of a giant Microsoft Xbox sign at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Leaked with Retail Box and Image, Samsung Galaxy Alpha Rumoured for Wednesday Release Date
- Gamescom 2014 Xbox Briefing (Aug 12, 2:00 p.m. CEST/8:00 a.m. EDT): All the new things and game coming to the Xbox One will be shared by the Xbox team during this event.
- Gamescom 2014 Xbox Briefing After Show (Aug 12): A lot of playthroughs for the holiday titles coming out, courtesy of Major Nelson and AceyBongos.
- The Xbox Booth at Gamescom (Aug 14 -16, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CEST/Aug 17, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CEST): A show floor where all of the best titles for the Xbox One will be up for gameplay hands-on.
- Twitch Streaming from the Xbox booth: For those who can't attend the event, Microsoft will be streaming all of the happenings via Twitch.
Will There Be More For The Xbox Cloud This Time?
Since the Xbox Cloud power has been downplayed time and again after a very promising approach to the power of cloud computing, fans have wondered if all there is to it with the Xbox Cloud power is really just the dedicated servers.
However, one of Gamingbolt's predictions for reveals at Gamescom includes the possible cloud gaming discussion from Microsoft. Considering that Sony's PlayStation Now is currently still receiving flak because of its rental pricing, the site adds the Xbox One can take advantage of Gamescom 2014 to make its mark on cloud gaming.
Price Cut For Xbox One From Amazon Slashes Off €100
Just when you thought that the Xbox One could not get another price cut, Amazon Italy is now offering a very sweet deal for those who have yet to land themselves a next-gen console from Microsoft.
Italy, France and Germany are currently enjoying a discounted offer for the bundled Xbox One and Kinect 2.0, which is now sold at €399,99, a far cry from the normal €499,99 in Italy. For France, it's being sold at €450,26, while Germany has it in the middle at €439,00.
According to DualShockers, this is one of the more significant discounts offered for the Xbox One, and it's happening before Gamescom. However, it does not follow Microsoft's previous announcement that it will no longer be holding any more discounts for the Xbox One, so this may only be a move exclusive to Amazon Italy.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Dates Set To Hit 3 Areas As Early As September
- ‘World Of Warcraft’ Extends The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff Until The ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Pre-Patch 6.0.2 Release After Updating The 6.0.2 Public Test Realm Patch Notes [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers