‘KUWTK’ Star Kendall Jenner, 18, ‘Throws’ Money on Waitress For Not Being Served Alcohol- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 12, 2014 12:36 PM EST
"Keeping Up With the Kardashian" (KUWTK) star and model Kendall Jenner is making headlines quite frequently. At the age of 18, this Jenner sister has gained enormous popularity and has a lot to brag about. But this time she has hit the spotlight for leaving the diner without paying for the meal.
According to The New York Post's Page Six Kendall Jenner was spotted enjoying a meal at a restaurant called Mercer Kitchen and she wasn't too happy with the service. The report notes that the Jenner sister "displayed diva behavior" when the staff at the restaurant declined her request to "serve her [booze] because she's underage." The legal drinking age in America is 21.
A "spy" told the celebrity news publication that Kendall Jenner left the restaurant without paying "for all the food" that was "about $60 worth, and without a tip." The reality star was accompanied by her friend 17-year-old Hailey Baldwin, who happens to be the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin.
Their server at the restaurant ran after them only to be mocked at. An eyewitness told the publication that when the server pursued them "Kendall and Hailey started laughing." And what followed after was quite dramatic.
The report notes that Kendall Jenner pulled out some $20 bills from her purse and "threw them at the server and walked away, not even counting if it was enough or if it included tip."
Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin's server at the restaurant turned out to be a celebrity herself. They were being served by Blaine Morris who briefly portrayed Betty Nardone on MTV's show "Skins."
Later in the day, Morris took to Twitter to tweet about her encounter with "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" (KUWTK) star and her brat behaviour. Morris' Tweet read:
"That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face." (via Page Six).
The report notes that while Kendall Jenner's spokesperson refused to comment, Hailey Baldwin's rep did get back to them. Baldwin's rep told Page Six that the duo "thought everything was paid for." The publication was also told that Kendall Jenner was "polite."
This is not the first time a Jenner sister has exhibited their diva side. Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner together released a book titled "City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia" in June. Perez Hilton reported that during the book signing event at Barnes & Noble in Los Angeles the Jenner sisters did not put up "their best behavior." They refused to answer the questions about their book and sat just for few moments before the event was declared to be over.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery