‘KUWTK’ Star Kendall Jenner, 18, ‘Throws’ Money on Waitress For Not Being Served Alcohol- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 12, 2014 12:36 PM EST
"Keeping Up With the Kardashian" (KUWTK) star and model Kendall Jenner is making headlines quite frequently. At the age of 18, this Jenner sister has gained enormous popularity and has a lot to brag about. But this time she has hit the spotlight for leaving the diner without paying for the meal.
According to The New York Post's Page Six Kendall Jenner was spotted enjoying a meal at a restaurant called Mercer Kitchen and she wasn't too happy with the service. The report notes that the Jenner sister "displayed diva behavior" when the staff at the restaurant declined her request to "serve her [booze] because she's underage." The legal drinking age in America is 21.
A "spy" told the celebrity news publication that Kendall Jenner left the restaurant without paying "for all the food" that was "about $60 worth, and without a tip." The reality star was accompanied by her friend 17-year-old Hailey Baldwin, who happens to be the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin.
Their server at the restaurant ran after them only to be mocked at. An eyewitness told the publication that when the server pursued them "Kendall and Hailey started laughing." And what followed after was quite dramatic.
The report notes that Kendall Jenner pulled out some $20 bills from her purse and "threw them at the server and walked away, not even counting if it was enough or if it included tip."
Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin's server at the restaurant turned out to be a celebrity herself. They were being served by Blaine Morris who briefly portrayed Betty Nardone on MTV's show "Skins."
Later in the day, Morris took to Twitter to tweet about her encounter with "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" (KUWTK) star and her brat behaviour. Morris' Tweet read:
"That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face." (via Page Six).
The report notes that while Kendall Jenner's spokesperson refused to comment, Hailey Baldwin's rep did get back to them. Baldwin's rep told Page Six that the duo "thought everything was paid for." The publication was also told that Kendall Jenner was "polite."
This is not the first time a Jenner sister has exhibited their diva side. Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner together released a book titled "City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia" in June. Perez Hilton reported that during the book signing event at Barnes & Noble in Los Angeles the Jenner sisters did not put up "their best behavior." They refused to answer the questions about their book and sat just for few moments before the event was declared to be over.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date