Michael Jackson ‘Pooped around’ and ‘Refused to Clean up,’ Maids Reveal ‘Dirty’ Secret
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | August 12, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Michael Jackson used to "poop around" the house for fun he threatened to "make doo-doo snowballs and throw it" at anyone who said anything about it. Five maids of the King of Pop revealed the secret life of him that was filled with "filth."
U.S. pop star Michael Jackson gestures during a news conference at the O2 Arena in London March 5, 2009. Jackson said he will hold a series of final concerts in Britain later in the year.
In 1993, Oprah Winfrey, Elizabeth Taylor and other TV crews went to his Los Olivos palace in California. They found it immaculate. When they left, MJ apparently "peed on the floor of the entryway" where Oprah had walked in. According to one of his maids, "He just stood there, unzipped his trousers and watered the floor."
Five maids of the deceased icon revealed some of the "dirtiest" truths of one of the most popular celebrities of all time. Jackson's life apparently changed after Jordan Chandler had accused him of molestation in 1993. The 13-year-old boy's silence was eventually "sold" in over $20 million by MJ himself but the allegations changed his own life forever. After "he had to pay that boy off," "he was the dirtiest, most unsanitary person in Hollywood," in the words of one of his maids.
According to reports, Jackson allowed several young children to play around his house. He did not allow his maids to clean it even after the children had engaged in food fights and pillow fights for hours. "There were many times I had to sneak in and change his linen. I couldn't understand how he'd sleep in such filth," another maid said. "There'd be socks and underpants in the bed and half-eaten chicken and potato chips, empty bottles of wine and whiskey on the floor. And you knew he wet himself - the place reeked."
One of the maids also claimed that Jackson's bed and sofa had once become pest-ridden. He made sure the exterminator "get them the hell out of" his house. Unlike the maids of his house, who came from poor countries; Jackson said that he could not tolerate bedbugs. After the birth of Jackson's son Prince in 1997, he apparently restricted himself to be dirty only in his own bedroom. However, he resumed soon after. "Here we go again, this man is ungodly," a maid said.
Reference: New York Post
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’