Michael Jackson ‘Pooped around’ and ‘Refused to Clean up,’ Maids Reveal ‘Dirty’ Secret
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | August 12, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Michael Jackson used to "poop around" the house for fun he threatened to "make doo-doo snowballs and throw it" at anyone who said anything about it. Five maids of the King of Pop revealed the secret life of him that was filled with "filth."
U.S. pop star Michael Jackson gestures during a news conference at the O2 Arena in London March 5, 2009. Jackson said he will hold a series of final concerts in Britain later in the year.
In 1993, Oprah Winfrey, Elizabeth Taylor and other TV crews went to his Los Olivos palace in California. They found it immaculate. When they left, MJ apparently "peed on the floor of the entryway" where Oprah had walked in. According to one of his maids, "He just stood there, unzipped his trousers and watered the floor."
Five maids of the deceased icon revealed some of the "dirtiest" truths of one of the most popular celebrities of all time. Jackson's life apparently changed after Jordan Chandler had accused him of molestation in 1993. The 13-year-old boy's silence was eventually "sold" in over $20 million by MJ himself but the allegations changed his own life forever. After "he had to pay that boy off," "he was the dirtiest, most unsanitary person in Hollywood," in the words of one of his maids.
According to reports, Jackson allowed several young children to play around his house. He did not allow his maids to clean it even after the children had engaged in food fights and pillow fights for hours. "There were many times I had to sneak in and change his linen. I couldn't understand how he'd sleep in such filth," another maid said. "There'd be socks and underpants in the bed and half-eaten chicken and potato chips, empty bottles of wine and whiskey on the floor. And you knew he wet himself - the place reeked."
One of the maids also claimed that Jackson's bed and sofa had once become pest-ridden. He made sure the exterminator "get them the hell out of" his house. Unlike the maids of his house, who came from poor countries; Jackson said that he could not tolerate bedbugs. After the birth of Jackson's son Prince in 1997, he apparently restricted himself to be dirty only in his own bedroom. However, he resumed soon after. "Here we go again, this man is ungodly," a maid said.
Reference: New York Post
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best