Michael Jackson ‘Pooped around’ and ‘Refused to Clean up,’ Maids Reveal ‘Dirty’ Secret
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | August 12, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Michael Jackson used to "poop around" the house for fun he threatened to "make doo-doo snowballs and throw it" at anyone who said anything about it. Five maids of the King of Pop revealed the secret life of him that was filled with "filth."
U.S. pop star Michael Jackson gestures during a news conference at the O2 Arena in London March 5, 2009. Jackson said he will hold a series of final concerts in Britain later in the year.
In 1993, Oprah Winfrey, Elizabeth Taylor and other TV crews went to his Los Olivos palace in California. They found it immaculate. When they left, MJ apparently "peed on the floor of the entryway" where Oprah had walked in. According to one of his maids, "He just stood there, unzipped his trousers and watered the floor."
Five maids of the deceased icon revealed some of the "dirtiest" truths of one of the most popular celebrities of all time. Jackson's life apparently changed after Jordan Chandler had accused him of molestation in 1993. The 13-year-old boy's silence was eventually "sold" in over $20 million by MJ himself but the allegations changed his own life forever. After "he had to pay that boy off," "he was the dirtiest, most unsanitary person in Hollywood," in the words of one of his maids.
According to reports, Jackson allowed several young children to play around his house. He did not allow his maids to clean it even after the children had engaged in food fights and pillow fights for hours. "There were many times I had to sneak in and change his linen. I couldn't understand how he'd sleep in such filth," another maid said. "There'd be socks and underpants in the bed and half-eaten chicken and potato chips, empty bottles of wine and whiskey on the floor. And you knew he wet himself - the place reeked."
One of the maids also claimed that Jackson's bed and sofa had once become pest-ridden. He made sure the exterminator "get them the hell out of" his house. Unlike the maids of his house, who came from poor countries; Jackson said that he could not tolerate bedbugs. After the birth of Jackson's son Prince in 1997, he apparently restricted himself to be dirty only in his own bedroom. However, he resumed soon after. "Here we go again, this man is ungodly," a maid said.
Reference: New York Post
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report