‘The Bachelor’ 2015 Speculations: Nick Viall Being 'Considered' to be the Next Bachelor - Report; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
By jaskiran kaur | August 12, 2014 10:50 AM EST
Who is the next bachelor? The mystery remains unresolved while speculations run rampant. Fans were expecting to know who would lead "The Bachelor" 2015 during the After the Final Rose special on "The Bachelorette" 2014. Contrary to the expectations, the announcement was not made. For those eager fans, here is the latest scoop on "The Bachelor" 2015.
According to Us Weekly, Nick Viall the runner-up of Andi Dorfman's season is being looked at as the leading man of "The Bachelor" 2015. A source close to the franchise told the celebrity news publication that "producers are strongly considering" Nick Viall for the job of dating 25 bachelorettes in the next installment of the show.
Nick Viall is a 33-year-old software sales executive from Waukesha, Wisconsin. He is the same contestant who made the shocking revelation about having sex with Andi Dorfman in the fantasy suite on live TV during "The Bachelorette" finale.
"Viewers are interested in what he has to say," the insider told the publication.
Earlier in August, the bachelor sat for an interview with Entertainment Tonight where he spilled his thoughts about starring on "The Bachelor" 2015 and giving himself second chance at finding love.
Speaking to the media outlet, Nick Viall said that "anyone would be flattered to even be considered" for the job of handing out the roses. However, it seems the decision is not just his. He revealed that before he would take up the role he would like to speak to his family about it. He would also like to ensure that his "heart is open and ready for that in fairness" to himself and the ones involved.
He even admitted that the channel has not yet "approached" him to lead the 19th instalment of "The Bachelor" series.
However, Viall is not the only option for producers. Fans know Chris Soules and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are the two other "The Bachelorette" alums being considered by the producers. For those who don't know, Chris Soules is the second runner-up of Andi Dorfman's season and Arie Luyendyk Jr. is the runner-up of Emily Maynard's season.
Reality show spy Reality Steve took to Twitter to quash the rumours and speculations about "The Bachelor" 2015. He informed his followers that any reports claiming Nick or Arie as the next bachelor "aren't true." The Tweet read:
Not sure when ABC will make their official announcement (prob not til September), but it's Chris. Any reports it's Nick or Arie aren't true
— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 9, 2014
However, in the absence of official announcement, the news remains unconfirmed and should be treated as mere speculations. Meanwhile, let us know who would you like to see leading "The Bachelor" 2015: Chris Soules, Arie Luyendyk Jr or Nick Viall?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast