‘The Bachelor’ 2015 Speculations: Nick Viall Being 'Considered' to be the Next Bachelor - Report; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
By jaskiran kaur | August 12, 2014 10:50 AM EST
Who is the next bachelor? The mystery remains unresolved while speculations run rampant. Fans were expecting to know who would lead "The Bachelor" 2015 during the After the Final Rose special on "The Bachelorette" 2014. Contrary to the expectations, the announcement was not made. For those eager fans, here is the latest scoop on "The Bachelor" 2015.
According to Us Weekly, Nick Viall the runner-up of Andi Dorfman's season is being looked at as the leading man of "The Bachelor" 2015. A source close to the franchise told the celebrity news publication that "producers are strongly considering" Nick Viall for the job of dating 25 bachelorettes in the next installment of the show.
Nick Viall is a 33-year-old software sales executive from Waukesha, Wisconsin. He is the same contestant who made the shocking revelation about having sex with Andi Dorfman in the fantasy suite on live TV during "The Bachelorette" finale.
"Viewers are interested in what he has to say," the insider told the publication.
Earlier in August, the bachelor sat for an interview with Entertainment Tonight where he spilled his thoughts about starring on "The Bachelor" 2015 and giving himself second chance at finding love.
Speaking to the media outlet, Nick Viall said that "anyone would be flattered to even be considered" for the job of handing out the roses. However, it seems the decision is not just his. He revealed that before he would take up the role he would like to speak to his family about it. He would also like to ensure that his "heart is open and ready for that in fairness" to himself and the ones involved.
He even admitted that the channel has not yet "approached" him to lead the 19th instalment of "The Bachelor" series.
However, Viall is not the only option for producers. Fans know Chris Soules and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are the two other "The Bachelorette" alums being considered by the producers. For those who don't know, Chris Soules is the second runner-up of Andi Dorfman's season and Arie Luyendyk Jr. is the runner-up of Emily Maynard's season.
Reality show spy Reality Steve took to Twitter to quash the rumours and speculations about "The Bachelor" 2015. He informed his followers that any reports claiming Nick or Arie as the next bachelor "aren't true." The Tweet read:
Not sure when ABC will make their official announcement (prob not til September), but it's Chris. Any reports it's Nick or Arie aren't true
— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 9, 2014
However, in the absence of official announcement, the news remains unconfirmed and should be treated as mere speculations. Meanwhile, let us know who would you like to see leading "The Bachelor" 2015: Chris Soules, Arie Luyendyk Jr or Nick Viall?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best