TCA's Fashion Face Off: Kendall Jenner in White VS Selena Gomez in Black
By Diadem Pambid | August 12, 2014 10:47 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner were the polar opposites at the recently held Teen Choice Awards. While Kendall stunned in an all-white ensemble, Selena Gomez was beautiful in black. Between these two babes, whose look was better?
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The Teen Choice Awards 2014 wasn't just all about the big winners from each category but the fashion face off at the blue carpet as well. Both Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez were named best dressed by various fashion blogs. Of course, their respective fans may say otherwise about who's hotter.
First off is Selena Gomez. The "Come & Get It" singer kept her look to a bare minimum with a sleek black pantsuit. Selena donned a high waist black pants which she paired off with a scoop neck tank top that showed off just a little bit of her cleavage. A black blazer was topped off to finish the look. The whole black ensemble was from Saint Laurent. Gomez paired her all-black ensemble with gold pointed-toe pumps by Miu Miu, a metallic gold clutch and jewellery by Jennifer Meyer. Check out Selena's look here.
In contrast to Selena's all-black outfit is Kendall Jenner. The 18-year old model wore an all-white outfit for the event. Kendall wore white pants paired off with a silk white top by Oriett Domenech. The silky white top featured an open back and cowl neck that showed off Kendall's envious physique. As for the pants, the sides featured sheer panelling. See Kendall's TCA style here.
Aside from both ladies being winners at the blue carpet, both Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner took home awards from the TCA's. Kendall along with her sisters took home the award for Choice TV Reality Show while Selena took home the Ultimate Choice award. The songstress was quite emotional during her acceptance speech for the Ultimate Choice award.
"I have to be honest, especially this month, I cannot thank you guys [enough]. You remind me amidst all the stuff that we deal with personally, you remind me of what's important. That's giving and loving and caring about each other. I'm not trying to preach or any of that, it's just that you guys make me better. I really appreciate everything that you've done," stated Gomez. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress' full speech may be found here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots