Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester to Have Equal Storylines, New Season to Focus on Brothers’ Relationship
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 12, 2014 10:39 AM EST
When "Supernatural" returns with Season 10, the focus appears to be on Demon Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles). However, executive producer Jeremy Carver teased that Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean will have equal storylines in the new season and the Winchester brothers' relationship will be focused on as well.
The Winchester brothers will be doing some cool stuff separately in the first two episodes of "Supernatural" Season 10. Executive producer Jeremy Carver admitted in an Entertainment Weekly report that he is aware of the fans' concern on one brother having a story while the other brother does not.
"Both brothers will very much be having stories. It just so happens that at the beginning of this year, their stories very much revolve around the well being of each other, which we like," Carver teased. In a TV Line interview, the executive producer further talked about the relationship of the Winchester brothers.
According to Carver, the beginning of "Supernatural" Season 10 will be kind of a response to the beginning of Season 8 when Sam did not look for Dean who ended up in purgatory for a year. "Sam this year is really looking for his brother but doesn't have any idea of what happened to him when the season starts," Carver teased.
However, Sam Winchester will be going on a dark path while searching for his brother. The executive producer added that Sam, who is now really invested in finding Dean, will be doing "some questionable things" that will make people ask who the monster really is between Sam and Dean.
At the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con, "Supernatural" fans were given a preview of Season 10, Episode 3 where the Winchester brothers finally faced each other at the Men of Letters bunker. The preview clip teased Demon Dean asking Sam which one of them is really a monster after revealing he knows how far Sam went in order to find him. Click HERE to watch the "Supernatural" Season 10 preview clip at the 2014 SDCC.
"Supernatural" Season 10 is scheduled to return on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Abel Could be Introduced in New Season, Jeremy Carver Teases Discussion with Writers - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sheriff Jody Mills to Return in New Season, Another Female Sheriff's Appearance Confirmed - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate