Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester to Have Equal Storylines, New Season to Focus on Brothers’ Relationship
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 12, 2014 10:39 AM EST
When "Supernatural" returns with Season 10, the focus appears to be on Demon Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles). However, executive producer Jeremy Carver teased that Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean will have equal storylines in the new season and the Winchester brothers' relationship will be focused on as well.
The Winchester brothers will be doing some cool stuff separately in the first two episodes of "Supernatural" Season 10. Executive producer Jeremy Carver admitted in an Entertainment Weekly report that he is aware of the fans' concern on one brother having a story while the other brother does not.
"Both brothers will very much be having stories. It just so happens that at the beginning of this year, their stories very much revolve around the well being of each other, which we like," Carver teased. In a TV Line interview, the executive producer further talked about the relationship of the Winchester brothers.
According to Carver, the beginning of "Supernatural" Season 10 will be kind of a response to the beginning of Season 8 when Sam did not look for Dean who ended up in purgatory for a year. "Sam this year is really looking for his brother but doesn't have any idea of what happened to him when the season starts," Carver teased.
However, Sam Winchester will be going on a dark path while searching for his brother. The executive producer added that Sam, who is now really invested in finding Dean, will be doing "some questionable things" that will make people ask who the monster really is between Sam and Dean.
At the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con, "Supernatural" fans were given a preview of Season 10, Episode 3 where the Winchester brothers finally faced each other at the Men of Letters bunker. The preview clip teased Demon Dean asking Sam which one of them is really a monster after revealing he knows how far Sam went in order to find him. Click HERE to watch the "Supernatural" Season 10 preview clip at the 2014 SDCC.
"Supernatural" Season 10 is scheduled to return on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Abel Could be Introduced in New Season, Jeremy Carver Teases Discussion with Writers - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sheriff Jody Mills to Return in New Season, Another Female Sheriff's Appearance Confirmed - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand