Pretty Drunk and Better Than 50 Cent: Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Throws Decent First Pitch in LA Dodgers Game
By Justin Noel Cudaihl | August 12, 2014 9:21 AM EST
Aug 4, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick (47) gets past the tag of Los Angeles Dodgers catcher AJ Ellis (17) for a run in the first inning of the game at Dodger Stadium .
Before taking the pitcher’s mound, Teigen admitted via Twitter that she took a few drinks before throwing to catcher Drew Butera.
Crap I'm pretty drunk
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 5, 2014
Still, an alcohol-handicapped supermodel, dressed in short fared better than other celebrities who attempted in the past:
Watch Teigen’s decent throw here:
How decent was the supermodel’s pitch?
Better than 50 Cent’s:
And way better than Carly Rae Jepsen’s:
It was the start of a good day for the Dodgers who went on to beat the Los Angeles Angels, 5-4 courtesy of an errant throw from Angels third baseman David Freese later on. The Dodgers victory tied the Freeway Series between the L.A. teams.
The 28-year-old Teigan, who is married to popular singer/songwriter John Legend, has appeared in various magazines like Sports Illustrated, Ocean Drive, Esquire, Glamour and Cosmopolitan among many other publications.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider