‘MasterChef U.S.’ Season 5 Spoilers: Episode 12 Airs on Aug. 11, 2014, Football Game Food and the Prawns Pressure Test [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 11, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"MasterChef U.S." Season 5, episode 12 airs on Monday, Aug. 11, 2014 at 8/7c on Fox. The Top 10 home cooks must prepare football game food that is enough for a stadium. Those who fail to do so must participate in the prawns pressure test. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "MasterChef U.S." Season 5 spoilers of episode 12. Read only if you want to know more.
In "MasterChef U.S." Season 5, episode 12, the Top 10 contestants must compete with each other for a chance to win the popular cooking contest. Below are the Top 10 contestants of "MasterChef U.S." Season 5.
1. Cutter Brewer - 33-year-old Petroleum Landman from Beaumont, Texas
3. Ahran Cho - 18-year-old High School Student from Palo Alto, California
4. Leslie Gilliams - 56-year-old Stay-at-Home Dad from Malibu, California
5. Christian Green - 29-year-old Sales Representative from New Orleans, Louisiana
6. Courtney Lapresi - 25-year-old Aerial Dancer from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7. Daniel McGuffey - 32-year-old Video Game Designer from Los Angeles, California
8. Willie Mike - 25-year-old Church Music Director from Houston, Texas
9. Victoria Scroggins - 35-year-old Bartender from San Angelo, Texas
10. Jaimee Vitolo - 23-year-old Bakery Assistant from Queens, New York
According to The Hollywood Reporter, they will be divided into two teams and not only do they have to cook football food, but they must offer healthier choices than the usual concession menu such as hotdogs, hamburgers, nachos, fries, pizza or burritos. Plus, they must also worry about the rain because they are cooking in an open field and it looks like the weather is not willing to cooperate with them.
The teams must not only please the crowd at the football stadium, but they must also pass the scrutiny of the "MasterChef U.S." Season 5 judges Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot and Joe Bastianich. A former NFL player Eric Dickerson (running back and NFL Hall of Famer) will also be on hand to observe the Top 10 contestants. Click HERE to view a picture of Dickerson with Ramsay, Elliot and Bastianich.
The losing team will participate in the prawns pressure test wherein they have to cook three unique dishes with prawn as the main ingredient. Which team will win and which one will lose? Watch "MasterChef U.S." Season 5, episode 12 Aug. 11, 2014 at 8/7c only on Fox. For more updates about "MasterChef U.S." and other news about entertainment, technology, finance, business, health sports and politics, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch the "MasterChef U.S." preview video below:
Preview: "Top 10 Compete" | "MASTERCHEF" | FOX BROADCASTING
READ MORE ABOUT "MASTERCHEF U.S.":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan