How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE N8020 To Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 Firmware
By Ryan Inoyori | August 11, 2014 5:31 PM EST
1. Use this official firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE N8020 only.
2. Create a manual backup all data files and personal settings on the device.
3. Battery level should be at least 50 percent to avoid power interruption during installation.
4. Enable USB debugging mode on the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE
5. Download the necessary USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE on the computer. Installing the Samsung Kies on the computer and then connecting the tablet will also install the USB drivers.
Warning: IBT Media is not responsible for any errors which may occur on the device. Read and follow the instructions to any avoid issue. Do this at your own risk.
1. Switch off the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8020 LTE.
2. Reboot into Download mode by pressing and holding volume down, home and power keys at the same time till the Android logo appears.
3. Extract the ODIN flash tool and the official Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware to an easy access location on the computer.
4. Launch the ODIN flash tool on the computer.
5. Connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE to the computer using a USB cable.
6. ID:COM should turn yellow if the device has been detected by the computer. Otherwise, install the necessary USB drivers as mentioned above.
7. On the ODIN flash tool, select the following files for installation:
a. Click PDA and then select the file with CODE in its name.
b. Click PHONE and then select the file with MODEM in its name. If not found, ignore this step.
c. Click CSC and then select the file with CSC in its name. If not found, ignore this step.
d. Click on PIT and then select the ".pit" file. If not found, ignore this step.
8. Check on the AUTO REBOOT and F.RESET TIME on the ODIN flash tool.
9. In case a ".pit" file has been selected, check on the RE-PARTITION option on the ODIN flash tool. Otherwise, leave the option UNCHECKED.
10. Hit the START button to begin installation on the ODIN flash tool.
11. After the installation which may take up to five minutes, the device will restart.
12. Once the Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE reaches the home screen, it can now be unplugged from the USB connection.
For any bug reports or issues, kindly send your feedback to Team Android Web page for XXUDNF1 firmware.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy