‘World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor’ Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update: Changes in the Game System, Classes and Characters’ Lives [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | August 11, 2014 5:10 PM EST
The latest "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes update is here. According to Battle.net, the said update includes some changes in the game system, the quality of the characters' lives as well as the various classes in the game such as the Death Knight, Druid, Mage, Hunter, Monk, Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior and Warlock. Read on to learn more about it.
"World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update:
1. CHANGES IN THE GAME SYSTEM - In the Raid Utility Balance of the Mage Class, the Amplify Magic increases all healing received by 10% (instead of the previously stated 12%) for all raid and party members within 100 yards. It still lasts 6 seconds and has a 2-minute cooldown.
2. QUALITY OF LIFE - The Self-Sustainability of the Warrior Class (Victory Rush and Impending Victory now heals for 25% of maximum health, has been removed.
3. CLASSES - All 11 Classes have been updated, but only five Classes will be mentioned due to limited space.
A. Death Knight - Death Coil now has a 40 yard range for both allies and hostiles.
B. Hunter - In the Marksmanship Changes, the Chimera Shot now costs only 35 Focus and Bombardment now reduces the cost of Multi-Shot by 25 Focus.
C. Mage - In the Arcane Changes, Arcane Missiles can now accumulate 3 charges.
D. Monk - In Brewmaster Changes, Dizzying Haze now has no Energy cost, Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases Stamina by 40% and Elusive Brew now increases dodge chance by 35%.
E. Paladin - In Ability Consolidation and Refinement, the Hand of Sacrifice is now off global-cooldown.
Click HERE to read about the other updates in the Druid, Priest, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior and Warlock Classes.
Battle.net also states that the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes is not final. Some of the details included in it might change once the official and final copy has been released. Click HERE to learn more about the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Beta and Alpha testing.
For more updates about "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," keep reading International Business Times. Check out other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, business, sports, finance, health and politics at IBTimes.
Watch the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" videos below:
WoW Source Episode 3 - "Warlords of Draenor" PvP and Class Changes
"Warlords of Draenor": BETA Gameplay & Commentary (World of WarCraft)
READ MORE ABOUT "WORLD OF WARCRAFT":
Blizzard's World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Release Date Announcement on Aug. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation