‘World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor’ Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update: Changes in the Game System, Classes and Characters’ Lives [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | August 11, 2014 5:10 PM EST
The latest "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes update is here. According to Battle.net, the said update includes some changes in the game system, the quality of the characters' lives as well as the various classes in the game such as the Death Knight, Druid, Mage, Hunter, Monk, Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior and Warlock. Read on to learn more about it.
"World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update:
1. CHANGES IN THE GAME SYSTEM - In the Raid Utility Balance of the Mage Class, the Amplify Magic increases all healing received by 10% (instead of the previously stated 12%) for all raid and party members within 100 yards. It still lasts 6 seconds and has a 2-minute cooldown.
2. QUALITY OF LIFE - The Self-Sustainability of the Warrior Class (Victory Rush and Impending Victory now heals for 25% of maximum health, has been removed.
3. CLASSES - All 11 Classes have been updated, but only five Classes will be mentioned due to limited space.
A. Death Knight - Death Coil now has a 40 yard range for both allies and hostiles.
B. Hunter - In the Marksmanship Changes, the Chimera Shot now costs only 35 Focus and Bombardment now reduces the cost of Multi-Shot by 25 Focus.
C. Mage - In the Arcane Changes, Arcane Missiles can now accumulate 3 charges.
D. Monk - In Brewmaster Changes, Dizzying Haze now has no Energy cost, Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases Stamina by 40% and Elusive Brew now increases dodge chance by 35%.
E. Paladin - In Ability Consolidation and Refinement, the Hand of Sacrifice is now off global-cooldown.
Click HERE to read about the other updates in the Druid, Priest, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior and Warlock Classes.
Battle.net also states that the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes is not final. Some of the details included in it might change once the official and final copy has been released. Click HERE to learn more about the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Beta and Alpha testing.
For more updates about "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," keep reading International Business Times. Check out other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, business, sports, finance, health and politics at IBTimes.
Watch the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" videos below:
WoW Source Episode 3 - "Warlords of Draenor" PvP and Class Changes
"Warlords of Draenor": BETA Gameplay & Commentary (World of WarCraft)
READ MORE ABOUT "WORLD OF WARCRAFT":
Blizzard's World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Release Date Announcement on Aug. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'World Of Warcraft' 6.0.3 Patch Hotfixes Update Including The Satchel Of Savage Mysteries, Zidormi In Dustwallow Marsh And The Frostwall Mines
- High-End Tablets Face-Off: Google’s Nexus 9 Versus Apple’s iPad Air 2
- ‘GTA V' Heists Release Date Update: Rockstar Confirms DLC Out In ‘Early 2015'
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ News: More On Volcanion Event And Easy To Catch Legendaries
- ‘Minecraft Story Mode’ And Update 1.6.4 Coming With Details, Brings Witches, Horses And An Interesting Trailer