Nokia Lumia 636 vs. Motorola Moto E Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 11, 2014 4:52 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 636 or the Motorola Moto E, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 636 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the 221 ppi pixel display density on the Lumia 636.
The Nokia Lumia 636 measures 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm and weighs 134 grams. The Motorola Moto E is slightly smaller, narrower and thicker. The device measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm and is heavier, weighing 142 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 636 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a microSD card.
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Lumia 636 runs on the Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and the Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, the Lumia 636 has a slight edge over the Moto E.
Both devices sport a 5 MP camera and do not have a secondary camera.
The Nokia Lumia 636 comes with a Li-Ion 1,830 mAh battery and the Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1,980 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 636 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU$229.95 and the Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU$199.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James