Nokia Lumia 636 vs. Motorola Moto E Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 11, 2014 4:52 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 636 or the Motorola Moto E, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 636 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the 221 ppi pixel display density on the Lumia 636.
The Nokia Lumia 636 measures 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm and weighs 134 grams. The Motorola Moto E is slightly smaller, narrower and thicker. The device measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm and is heavier, weighing 142 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 636 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a microSD card.
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Lumia 636 runs on the Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and the Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, the Lumia 636 has a slight edge over the Moto E.
Both devices sport a 5 MP camera and do not have a secondary camera.
The Nokia Lumia 636 comes with a Li-Ion 1,830 mAh battery and the Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1,980 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 636 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU$229.95 and the Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU$199.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible---Report
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks