‘Batman vs. Superman:’ Release Date and Aquaman Water Test – Report
By Sachin Trivedi | August 11, 2014 3:56 PM EST
"Batman vs. Superman" is slated to be released on March 25, 2016 in the U.S and on April 29, 2016 in the UK. There has still been no confirmation or denial of the appearance of the character Aquaman in the movie.
A fan site Batman-On-Film claims to have an inside scoop of the production of the movie. The report confirms that Aquaman will feature in the upcoming movie and that the filming crew did some water tests involving the character recently.
The director of "Batman vs. Superman" recently called Detroit radio 97.1 to defend Aquaman after he heard the host of the show passing "disparaging" comments on the superhero. The director reminded the radio show hosts that the trident held by the superhero can cut through the flesh of Superman and that living in the deep ocean makes the character super strong, when he comes to the surface of the earth.
The director neither confirmed nor denied that Aquaman will be seen in his movie but his call to the radio station has got the fans interested. Fans were recently excited when the first pictures of Wonder Woman were unveiled by the producers.
Meanwhile videos from the sets have given the fans of the movie a taste of things to come. Among the first video from the sets was that of Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne seen with a patch of grey hair.
The more recent video showed a car chase in an urban setting. The video is shot from the top of a building and only shows the two cars on the streets and people running away seeing the approaching car. Another video from the set shows Ben Affleck running on the pavement wearing the same blue shirt and waistcoat.
The producers unveiled a teaser trailer of "Batman vs. Superman" at the recently concluded Comic Con event. The video gave a short glimpse of both the superheroes on a rainy night. The official trailer of the movie has still not been released. The cast of the movie includes Henry Cavill as Clark Kent, Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne and Gal Gadot as Diana Prince.
More Articles to Read
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Leaked Video from the Set [Read]
Fast and Furious 7 Release Date - Dwayne Johnson in Action Pictured on the Set [Read]
Hobbit 3: Difference Between Father and Son a Major Focus in the Movie [Watch Trailer] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date