‘The Originals’ Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Have a New Rival, Werewolf Pack Leader to Arrive and Spend Time with Davina in Episode 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 11, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The list of Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) enemies will continue to grow longer in "The Originals" Season 2. The latest spoiler reports tease that the Original hybrid will have a new rival arriving in New Orleans.
According to a TV Line spoiler report, Klaus' latest rival in the CW spinoff series will be introduced in the still untitled Episode 6 as a "respected and feared" werewolf pack leader. However, details on the character's name and the actor who will portray the new face in town are still unknown.
Furthermore, the new character will be spending some time as well with the young powerful witch Davina (Danielle Campbell). The connection between Davina and the werewolf pack leader will not be romantic since the spoiler report further revealed that the "respected and feared" leader will be teaching the young witch how to broaden her power.
Klaus Mikaelson will be facing a lot of enemies in the upcoming new season but the main ones will be his parents Mikael (Sebastian Roché) and Esther (Alice Evans), who came back in Cassie's (Natalie Dreyfuss) body. Executive producer Michael Narducci revealed at the 2014 Comic-Con panel that the Mikaelson family drama will go sky-high in "The Originals" Season 2.
"The very thing that they cling to is now coming into jeopardy, and the antagonist is their mother, the person you should feel the most love from. This person is coming back to judge them as abominations," Narducci shared in a TV Guide report.
Meanwhile, executive producers Michael Narducci and Julie Plec revealed in a TV Line interview that "The Originals" Season 2 premiere episode titled "Rebirth" will focus on Klaus embracing a new life after giving away his hybrid daughter, Hope, in order to keep her safe from his enemies.
Michael Narducci further added that part of the "rebirth" process in Season 2 will focus as well on Klaus confronting his parents and the sins of the past. The new season will be offering viewers some flashback scenes to Klaus' childhood to show what his relationship was like with Esther.
"The Originals" Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Mikael and Esther's Relationship to be Explored in New Season - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Actor Joseph Morgan Talks About Klaus-Hayley Relationship in New Season [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Joseph Morgan: The Originals Actor Marries The Vampire Diaries Star Persia White in Jamaica, Rep Confirms - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery