‘The Originals’ Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Have a New Rival, Werewolf Pack Leader to Arrive and Spend Time with Davina in Episode 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 11, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The list of Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) enemies will continue to grow longer in "The Originals" Season 2. The latest spoiler reports tease that the Original hybrid will have a new rival arriving in New Orleans.
According to a TV Line spoiler report, Klaus' latest rival in the CW spinoff series will be introduced in the still untitled Episode 6 as a "respected and feared" werewolf pack leader. However, details on the character's name and the actor who will portray the new face in town are still unknown.
Furthermore, the new character will be spending some time as well with the young powerful witch Davina (Danielle Campbell). The connection between Davina and the werewolf pack leader will not be romantic since the spoiler report further revealed that the "respected and feared" leader will be teaching the young witch how to broaden her power.
Klaus Mikaelson will be facing a lot of enemies in the upcoming new season but the main ones will be his parents Mikael (Sebastian Roché) and Esther (Alice Evans), who came back in Cassie's (Natalie Dreyfuss) body. Executive producer Michael Narducci revealed at the 2014 Comic-Con panel that the Mikaelson family drama will go sky-high in "The Originals" Season 2.
"The very thing that they cling to is now coming into jeopardy, and the antagonist is their mother, the person you should feel the most love from. This person is coming back to judge them as abominations," Narducci shared in a TV Guide report.
Meanwhile, executive producers Michael Narducci and Julie Plec revealed in a TV Line interview that "The Originals" Season 2 premiere episode titled "Rebirth" will focus on Klaus embracing a new life after giving away his hybrid daughter, Hope, in order to keep her safe from his enemies.
Michael Narducci further added that part of the "rebirth" process in Season 2 will focus as well on Klaus confronting his parents and the sins of the past. The new season will be offering viewers some flashback scenes to Klaus' childhood to show what his relationship was like with Esther.
"The Originals" Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Mikael and Esther's Relationship to be Explored in New Season - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Actor Joseph Morgan Talks About Klaus-Hayley Relationship in New Season [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Joseph Morgan: The Originals Actor Marries The Vampire Diaries Star Persia White in Jamaica, Rep Confirms - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers