‘The Originals’ Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Have a New Rival, Werewolf Pack Leader to Arrive and Spend Time with Davina in Episode 6
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 11, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The list of Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) enemies will continue to grow longer in "The Originals" Season 2. The latest spoiler reports tease that the Original hybrid will have a new rival arriving in New Orleans.
According to a TV Line spoiler report, Klaus' latest rival in the CW spinoff series will be introduced in the still untitled Episode 6 as a "respected and feared" werewolf pack leader. However, details on the character's name and the actor who will portray the new face in town are still unknown.
Furthermore, the new character will be spending some time as well with the young powerful witch Davina (Danielle Campbell). The connection between Davina and the werewolf pack leader will not be romantic since the spoiler report further revealed that the "respected and feared" leader will be teaching the young witch how to broaden her power.
Klaus Mikaelson will be facing a lot of enemies in the upcoming new season but the main ones will be his parents Mikael (Sebastian Roché) and Esther (Alice Evans), who came back in Cassie's (Natalie Dreyfuss) body. Executive producer Michael Narducci revealed at the 2014 Comic-Con panel that the Mikaelson family drama will go sky-high in "The Originals" Season 2.
"The very thing that they cling to is now coming into jeopardy, and the antagonist is their mother, the person you should feel the most love from. This person is coming back to judge them as abominations," Narducci shared in a TV Guide report.
Meanwhile, executive producers Michael Narducci and Julie Plec revealed in a TV Line interview that "The Originals" Season 2 premiere episode titled "Rebirth" will focus on Klaus embracing a new life after giving away his hybrid daughter, Hope, in order to keep her safe from his enemies.
Michael Narducci further added that part of the "rebirth" process in Season 2 will focus as well on Klaus confronting his parents and the sins of the past. The new season will be offering viewers some flashback scenes to Klaus' childhood to show what his relationship was like with Esther.
"The Originals" Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Mikael and Esther's Relationship to be Explored in New Season - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Actor Joseph Morgan Talks About Klaus-Hayley Relationship in New Season [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Joseph Morgan: The Originals Actor Marries The Vampire Diaries Star Persia White in Jamaica, Rep Confirms - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage