'The Bachelor' Update: Juan Pablo Galavis Finally Publicly Expresses His Love for Nikki Ferrell
By jaskiran kaur | August 11, 2014 3:11 PM EST
"The Bachelor" star Juan Pablo Galavis left everyone shocked when he refused to admit his love for Nikki Ferrell on the finale. However, the 33-year-old reality star has finally made the rare admission.
Wetpaint report states that Juan Pablo Galavis "finally made his love for Nikki [Ferrell] public." "The Bachelor" star took to Twitter to thank and express his love for his girlfriend. In his tweet, he even revealed how the couple celebrated the reality star's birthday.
Juan Pablo Galavis wrote on Twitter:
Thanks for such an SPECIAL day, GREAT dinner and TV watching with Camila... Te Quiero Mucho Mi Catira @Nikki_Ferrell...
— Juan Pablo Galavis™ (@JuanPaGalavis) August 6, 2014
Fans must note that "Te Quiero Mucho Mi Catira" means "I Love you very much my blonde" (as translated by Wetpaint).
The single dad celebrated his birthday on Aug. 5, 2014. Based on his tweet, it seems he celebrated his special day with his 5-year-old daughter Camila and his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell.
"The Bachelor" wrapped its finale in March 2014. Even after five months of making their relationship public, the couple is yet to make any kind of engagement or wedding announcements. Juan Pablo Galavis has expressed his affection and love for Nikki Ferrell in many ways. The report notes that this is the first time he has made the "open declaration of the full phrase 'I love you.'" All that JPG told Nikki Ferrell during the final rose ceremony of "The Bachelor 2014" was that he "liked her a lot."
Ever since they got together, "The Bachelor" couple has been plagued by split and relationship problem rumours. Since Juan Pablo did not propose Nikki Ferrell on the finale, several media outlets and fans speculated that the couple is bound to end up without engagement or wedding. Despite all the speculations and hearsays swirling around, the couple confirms that they are going strong.
In their recent interview with People, Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell together addressed the split rumours.
"We're doing great," Nikki Ferrell told People.
"We are very happy together," "The Bachelor" winner added.
As for Juan Pablo Galavis, he admitted that he doesn't "pay attention" to what people have to "write" about them. Meanwhile, Nikki Ferrell admitted that split rumours "hurt" her "feelings." However, she reiterates that both of them are "happy and doing well" together. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate