Kylie Jenner Receives Birthday Greetings From Sisters Through Touching Instagram Posts
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 11, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Kylie Jenner, the youngest member of the popular reality TV Kardashian-Jenner clan is celebrating her 17th birthday today and is receiving a lot of love from her family members.
Kylie Jenner arrives on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kris and Bruce Jenner have ten children between them and Kylie is the youngest of the brood. The family shot to fame through their reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" which initially only involved the six Kardashian children Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert plus Kendal and Kylie Jenner who are Kris Jenner's children from second husband Bruce whom she wed after divorcing Robert Kardashian Sr. More recently, even Bruce's older kids from his previous marriage Brody and Brandon Jenner and Brandon's wife Leah have been making appearances in the show. The family is always very vocal about showing their love for one another and birthdays are especially a big deal.
Older sister Kim posted a series of throwback selfies that she dug up featuring a much younger Kylie having fun and goofing off in front of the camera.
The first photo she posted featured a make-up free curly haired Kylie striking a pose. She captioned it with her birthday message: "To my baby sister on her 17th birthday...I was 17 when you were born and every day you have brought me such joy! I love living with you! I love how strong you are, funny and just so stylish!!!! I found a bunch of selfies you took on my camera when you were maybe 9 years old & for your birthday I will post them all! Love you so much!"
Kendall Jenner meanwhile, also posted a fun throwback photo of her younger sister in what she calls a gangsta pose:
Eldest sister Kourtney who is still in the other side of the country filming "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hampton," posted a photo collage saying that she misses her sister and wishes she could celebrate with her. Kourtney has been in The Hamptons since early June.
Khloe, who is also in The Hamptons, also posted a photo collage featuring herself and Kylie with the heartfelt message: "Happy birthday to my sister, spirit animal, partner in crime and best friend! @kyliejenner you constantly amaze me with your wisdom, maturity, sensitive soul, confidence.... I could go on for hours and hours. You and all of my siblings have given me enough love to last me lifetime after lifetime. I wish you and incredible birthday and I'm so sad I'm not with you today. This only means we get to celebrate your birthday when I'm back."
Meanwhile, the birthday girl is making an appearance at the Teen Choice Awards with sisters Kim and Kendall.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored