Kylie Jenner Receives Birthday Greetings From Sisters Through Touching Instagram Posts
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 11, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Kylie Jenner, the youngest member of the popular reality TV Kardashian-Jenner clan is celebrating her 17th birthday today and is receiving a lot of love from her family members.
Kylie Jenner arrives on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kris and Bruce Jenner have ten children between them and Kylie is the youngest of the brood. The family shot to fame through their reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" which initially only involved the six Kardashian children Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert plus Kendal and Kylie Jenner who are Kris Jenner's children from second husband Bruce whom she wed after divorcing Robert Kardashian Sr. More recently, even Bruce's older kids from his previous marriage Brody and Brandon Jenner and Brandon's wife Leah have been making appearances in the show. The family is always very vocal about showing their love for one another and birthdays are especially a big deal.
Older sister Kim posted a series of throwback selfies that she dug up featuring a much younger Kylie having fun and goofing off in front of the camera.
The first photo she posted featured a make-up free curly haired Kylie striking a pose. She captioned it with her birthday message: "To my baby sister on her 17th birthday...I was 17 when you were born and every day you have brought me such joy! I love living with you! I love how strong you are, funny and just so stylish!!!! I found a bunch of selfies you took on my camera when you were maybe 9 years old & for your birthday I will post them all! Love you so much!"
Kendall Jenner meanwhile, also posted a fun throwback photo of her younger sister in what she calls a gangsta pose:
Eldest sister Kourtney who is still in the other side of the country filming "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hampton," posted a photo collage saying that she misses her sister and wishes she could celebrate with her. Kourtney has been in The Hamptons since early June.
Khloe, who is also in The Hamptons, also posted a photo collage featuring herself and Kylie with the heartfelt message: "Happy birthday to my sister, spirit animal, partner in crime and best friend! @kyliejenner you constantly amaze me with your wisdom, maturity, sensitive soul, confidence.... I could go on for hours and hours. You and all of my siblings have given me enough love to last me lifetime after lifetime. I wish you and incredible birthday and I'm so sad I'm not with you today. This only means we get to celebrate your birthday when I'm back."
Meanwhile, the birthday girl is making an appearance at the Teen Choice Awards with sisters Kim and Kendall.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft