Nicole Kidman Eats 'Anything', Believes In Following A Balanced Lifestyle
By Afza Fathima | August 11, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Australian actress, Nicole Kidman, said that she can eat "anything", but in moderation and that she doesn't follow a strict diet. She doesn't have a secret regime but she wishes that she did.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
She likes to eat everything but is careful about over-indulging. She is leading a balanced and healthy lifestyle which could be seen through her great shape while she was photographed during the filming of 'The Family Fang' in New York.
Kidman believes that if one doesn't have health, they've got nothing and so, it ranks first for her. She makes sure she takes really good care of herself. During tours with her husband, she balances her diet by indulging in junk but keeps that to just about 20 to 30 per cent of her diet whereas the rest 70 to 80 per cent is purely healthy food.
The 47-year old isn't too strict with her fitness regime and makes sure that she makes sure that it is fun and doesn't look like a pressure for her. She ensures that she brings in the element of exercise in her life by doing fun activities like bike riding, indoor cycling, running or yoga or hiking along with her daughters, Sunday and Faith, and husband, Keith Urban. She believes that involving family in one's fitness regime keeps one healthy as well as ensures quality family time.
From when she was a young girl, she would run as she belonged to a family that ran marathons. She would switch on her music and run into the woods in Nashville, or enjoy the beach in Sydney.
She dreams of hosting a charity cycle event where celebrities would come into a spin studio and participants pay for their bike and they can take classes as well and all the money will go towards a fundraiser.
Last year, Nicole, the mother of four, was made the global ambassador of the Australian vitamin and supplement brand, Swisse Wellness.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- 12 Terrifyingly Healthy Halloween Treats
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- Deadly Bat Virus Kills Three In Queensland; Shoot To Kill Policy In Place
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’