Nicole Kidman Eats 'Anything', Believes In Following A Balanced Lifestyle
By Afza Fathima | August 11, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Australian actress, Nicole Kidman, said that she can eat "anything", but in moderation and that she doesn't follow a strict diet. She doesn't have a secret regime but she wishes that she did.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
She likes to eat everything but is careful about over-indulging. She is leading a balanced and healthy lifestyle which could be seen through her great shape while she was photographed during the filming of 'The Family Fang' in New York.
Kidman believes that if one doesn't have health, they've got nothing and so, it ranks first for her. She makes sure she takes really good care of herself. During tours with her husband, she balances her diet by indulging in junk but keeps that to just about 20 to 30 per cent of her diet whereas the rest 70 to 80 per cent is purely healthy food.
The 47-year old isn't too strict with her fitness regime and makes sure that she makes sure that it is fun and doesn't look like a pressure for her. She ensures that she brings in the element of exercise in her life by doing fun activities like bike riding, indoor cycling, running or yoga or hiking along with her daughters, Sunday and Faith, and husband, Keith Urban. She believes that involving family in one's fitness regime keeps one healthy as well as ensures quality family time.
From when she was a young girl, she would run as she belonged to a family that ran marathons. She would switch on her music and run into the woods in Nashville, or enjoy the beach in Sydney.
She dreams of hosting a charity cycle event where celebrities would come into a spin studio and participants pay for their bike and they can take classes as well and all the money will go towards a fundraiser.
Last year, Nicole, the mother of four, was made the global ambassador of the Australian vitamin and supplement brand, Swisse Wellness.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Spreads Through Red Cross Vaccine - Ghana Nurse ‘Testifies’; The Truth About Red Cross
- Ebola News Regarding Wortham's Kindergarterners Infected is False, Angry Reactions
- Ebola Outbreak Blamed on Infected Bushmeat; First Family to Catch Virus Hunted Bats
- Ebola Is Changing The Religious Landscape In West Africa
- Ebola Outbreak To Continue Until Effective Vaccine Surfaces; 120,000 Women To Die of Childbirth
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu