Nicole Kidman Eats 'Anything', Believes In Following A Balanced Lifestyle
By Afza Fathima | August 11, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Australian actress, Nicole Kidman, said that she can eat "anything", but in moderation and that she doesn't follow a strict diet. She doesn't have a secret regime but she wishes that she did.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
She likes to eat everything but is careful about over-indulging. She is leading a balanced and healthy lifestyle which could be seen through her great shape while she was photographed during the filming of 'The Family Fang' in New York.
Kidman believes that if one doesn't have health, they've got nothing and so, it ranks first for her. She makes sure she takes really good care of herself. During tours with her husband, she balances her diet by indulging in junk but keeps that to just about 20 to 30 per cent of her diet whereas the rest 70 to 80 per cent is purely healthy food.
The 47-year old isn't too strict with her fitness regime and makes sure that she makes sure that it is fun and doesn't look like a pressure for her. She ensures that she brings in the element of exercise in her life by doing fun activities like bike riding, indoor cycling, running or yoga or hiking along with her daughters, Sunday and Faith, and husband, Keith Urban. She believes that involving family in one's fitness regime keeps one healthy as well as ensures quality family time.
From when she was a young girl, she would run as she belonged to a family that ran marathons. She would switch on her music and run into the woods in Nashville, or enjoy the beach in Sydney.
She dreams of hosting a charity cycle event where celebrities would come into a spin studio and participants pay for their bike and they can take classes as well and all the money will go towards a fundraiser.
Last year, Nicole, the mother of four, was made the global ambassador of the Australian vitamin and supplement brand, Swisse Wellness.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports