The Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: ‘It’s Official,’ Reality Steve Confirms Who Has Taken Up the Job of the Next Bachelor
By jaskiran kaur | August 11, 2014 12:54 PM EST
Andi Dorfman's season of "The Bachelorette" wrapped up two weeks ago. But the biggest question that remains unanswered and unconfirmed is who the next bachelor is? Fans are eager to know who takes up the job of leading "The Bachelor 2015" and speculations are running rampant. However, Reality Steve took to Twitter to address the issue and make the big revelation. [Warning: Potential Spoilers Ahead]
On Aug. 10, 2014, the reality show spy Reality Steve confirmed who will be giving away the roses in "The Bachelor 2015." According to him the bachelor who has eventually "signed the contract" is Chris Soules.
Reality Steve's tweet on Twitter read:
(SPOILER): It's official. Chris Soules will be the next "Bachelor." Signed contract couple days ago & been filmed the last 2 days in Iowa
— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 9, 2014
Over the period of time several names have emerged for the position of "The Bachelor 2015's" leading man. On July 23, E!Online reported that Chris Soules and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are being considered to become the next "bachelor." Arie happens to be the runner-up of Emily Maynard's season. Furthermore, the website revealed that the producers are looking for someone who is "anti-Juan Pablo" and "a really nice guy."
The celebrity news publication also noted that the network is staying silent on the "casting details." "We never comment on casting rumours and speculation," a rep told E!Online.
"Right now we do not know when we will announce who the new Bachelor is," the rep continued.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the network is also considering Nick Viall (the runner-up of Andi Dorfman's season) for the job. "A source close to the ABC franchise" told Us Weekly that "producers are strongly considering Viall to be the next Bachelor." The website notes that Nick Viall happens to be the contestant who admitted on national TV that Andi "Dorfman made love" to him in the fantasy suite.
In another Twitter post, Reality Steve addressed such rumours and speculations swirling around. The reality show spy informed his Twitter followers that any reports claiming Nick Viall or Arie Luyendyk Jr. is the next bachelor "aren't true." He also reiterated that Chris Soules is the leading man of "The Bachelor" Season 19 (2015). The Tweet read:
Not sure when ABC will make their official announcement (prob not til September), but it's Chris. Any reports it's Nick or Arie aren't true — RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 9, 2014
However, in the absence of official announcement, the news remains unconfirmed and should be treated as mere speculations.
Fans know that Chris Soules is a famer from Arlington in Iowa. He is the second runner-up of "The Bachelorette" 2014, who was eliminated even before he could enter the fantasy suite with Andi Dorfman. Meanwhile, let us know who you would like to see leading "The Bachelor 2015." Who do you think the next bachelor is: Chris Soules, Arie Luyendyk Jr or Nick Viall?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet