The Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: ‘It’s Official,’ Reality Steve Confirms Who Has Taken Up the Job of the Next Bachelor
By jaskiran kaur | August 11, 2014 12:54 PM EST
Andi Dorfman's season of "The Bachelorette" wrapped up two weeks ago. But the biggest question that remains unanswered and unconfirmed is who the next bachelor is? Fans are eager to know who takes up the job of leading "The Bachelor 2015" and speculations are running rampant. However, Reality Steve took to Twitter to address the issue and make the big revelation. [Warning: Potential Spoilers Ahead]
On Aug. 10, 2014, the reality show spy Reality Steve confirmed who will be giving away the roses in "The Bachelor 2015." According to him the bachelor who has eventually "signed the contract" is Chris Soules.
Reality Steve's tweet on Twitter read:
(SPOILER): It's official. Chris Soules will be the next "Bachelor." Signed contract couple days ago & been filmed the last 2 days in Iowa
— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 9, 2014
Over the period of time several names have emerged for the position of "The Bachelor 2015's" leading man. On July 23, E!Online reported that Chris Soules and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are being considered to become the next "bachelor." Arie happens to be the runner-up of Emily Maynard's season. Furthermore, the website revealed that the producers are looking for someone who is "anti-Juan Pablo" and "a really nice guy."
The celebrity news publication also noted that the network is staying silent on the "casting details." "We never comment on casting rumours and speculation," a rep told E!Online.
"Right now we do not know when we will announce who the new Bachelor is," the rep continued.
Meanwhile, more reports suggest that the network is also considering Nick Viall (the runner-up of Andi Dorfman's season) for the job. "A source close to the ABC franchise" told Us Weekly that "producers are strongly considering Viall to be the next Bachelor." The website notes that Nick Viall happens to be the contestant who admitted on national TV that Andi "Dorfman made love" to him in the fantasy suite.
In another Twitter post, Reality Steve addressed such rumours and speculations swirling around. The reality show spy informed his Twitter followers that any reports claiming Nick Viall or Arie Luyendyk Jr. is the next bachelor "aren't true." He also reiterated that Chris Soules is the leading man of "The Bachelor" Season 19 (2015). The Tweet read:
Not sure when ABC will make their official announcement (prob not til September), but it's Chris. Any reports it's Nick or Arie aren't true — RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 9, 2014
However, in the absence of official announcement, the news remains unconfirmed and should be treated as mere speculations.
Fans know that Chris Soules is a famer from Arlington in Iowa. He is the second runner-up of "The Bachelorette" 2014, who was eliminated even before he could enter the fantasy suite with Andi Dorfman. Meanwhile, let us know who you would like to see leading "The Bachelor 2015." Who do you think the next bachelor is: Chris Soules, Arie Luyendyk Jr or Nick Viall?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS