Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Caroline Struggles in Keeping Mystic Falls Gang Together, Actress Candice Accola Teases Set Photo with Michael Malarkey
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 11, 2014 12:50 PM EST
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with Season 6, fans will see how the events in the Season 5 finale affected the characters of the CW TV series. One character tries to keep the Mystic Falls gang together but she will have a hard time in doing so.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased about the drama that Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola) will experience in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. "It should come as no surprise that the most anal-retentive vampire will have specific thoughts on how to soldier through the finale's tragedies," Plec stated in a TV Guide spoiler report.
The executive producer further added that Caroline will try to hold the whole group together but the blonde vampire will struggle and fail miserably with her attempt. Caroline's desire to keep the Mystic Falls gang intact following the heartbreaking deaths of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) will become more difficult because of Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley).
Julie Plec teased that the younger Salvatore vampire will react to Damon's death in ways that the fans would not expect. In a previous report, actor Paul Wesley teased that his TVD character left Mystic Falls after the tragic events that happened in the Season 5 finale.
Meanwhile, actress Candice Accola shared a TVD set photo on her Who Say account to tease about her character's scene with co-star Michael Malarkey who portrays Enzo in the CW TV series. "This guy... @mkmalarkey #tvd6," the 27-year-old actress wrote as a caption to her Who Say image. Click HERE to see photo.
In the shared image, the setting is at a diner where the TVD characters Caroline and Enzo are speculated to be out on a date. It looks like Caroline and Enzo will continue to bond in the upcoming new season and display their undeniable chemistry.
Fans can recall that Caroline and Enzo had chemistry in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 17 titled "Rescue Me" where the two characters went on a road trip together to find and kill Stefan's doppelganger Tom Avery. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to premiere on Thursday night, Oct. 2, at 8/7c on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Matt Davis: Vampire Diaries Actor Almost Quit Portraying Alaric Saltzman in the CW TV Series - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Leaves Mystic Falls, No Longer Pining Over Elena - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu