The Last Ship Episode 8 Two Sailors Walk Into a Bar Spoilers: Everything to Know About the Explosive Episode
By jaskiran kaur | August 11, 2014 11:49 AM EST
TNT's latest drama "The Last Ship" is heading towards its much-awaited finale. Eric Dane starrer show is only three episodes away from its season 1 climax anticipated to reveal the cure of pandemic that is killing the world. Based on William Brinkley's novel with the same name, the show tells the story of post-apocalyptic world suffering and struggling through a fatal disease. Commander Tom Chandler, Dr. Rachel Scott and other crew members of the ship Nathan James have put everything on line to develop a treatment for the pandemic. Here are few spoilers from "The Last Ship" Episode 8 titled "Two Sailors Walk Into a Bar." Read on to find out the details. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Last Ship" Episode 8 "Two Sailors Walk Into a Bar." Read at your own risk.
Last week fans saw Tom Chandler and rest of the crew members of Nathan James battled one of their biggest challenges. Rachel Scott made a shocking discovery about the virus. She found out that the virus contains human gene. A distress call from a survivor stranded at the coast of Jamaica puts everyone in danger. Russians tracked the conversation between the survivor and Tom Chandler, and prepare to ambush the commander. Initially, Chandler and Tex were able to escape Russians. Knowing that Russians are on a look out for them, Chandler even ordered his team to resist from sending out any search party for them. However, in the end, they are rescued by a helicopter who they think is sent by Slattery. Turns out, the chopper was sent by Russians who successfully captured them.
"The Last Ship" Episode 8 "Two Sailors Walk into a Bar" picks up from where the show left. TNT teased spoilers from the upcoming episode in the synopses released by the network. The media report notes that Slattery assumes the role of the commander of Nathan James ship when Chandler and Tex are taken captive by Russians. Slattery has one of the greatest challenges to face and battles to fight. He finds himself divided between the two missions of rescuing the captain and keeping the "vaccine prototype" safe.
Meanwhile, fans can click HERE to take a look at the promo for "The Last Ship" Episode 8 as published by SpoilerTV. The episode promises lots of action as fans can see in the promo. Chandler is in a locker and Russians penetrate the Nathan James. Will Slattery be able to save his people? The promo also teases an explosion on a ship.
"The Last Ship" features Eric Dane as Tom Chandler, Rhona Mitra as Rachel Scott, Adam Baldwin as Mike Slattery, Sam Spruell as Quincy Tophet, and more. The show will return with Episode 8 "Two Sailors Walk into a Bar" on August 10, 2014 at 9:00 pm on TNT.
For more spoilers on "The Last Ship," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L