Justin Bieber Video Chats With New Girl Malala Yousafzai: Posts Topless Picture Showing His Calvin Klein Underwear Soon After
By nidhi tewari | August 11, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Justin Bieber has been spotted with many females but the latest one is special in her many ways. The "Baby" singer chatted online with none other than 17-year-old brave girl Malala Yousafzai. Yousafzai is a Pakistani girl who earned international fame when she campaigned for women education and was shot by Taliban. Justin chatted with Malala on Face Time, a video chat tool, to help her financially for her fund.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
"Just got to FaceTime with Malala Yousafzai. She has such an incredible story. I can't wait to meet her in person and talk about how I can support her and the @malalafund. #love," Justin captioned the picture of him and Malala smiling in front of their respective cameras. Check out the picture here.
However, right after posting a picture with Malala, Justin soon went back to his old ways and posted his topless picture showing off his Calvin Klein underwear beneath his pants. Check it out here.
The teenager Malala became famous internationally when she was revealed as the anonymous writer behind a BBC blog, which focused on how women were denied education in the Taliban rule in Pakistan and were not treated equally. Malala had a desire to promote education in girls, which is looked down upon by Talibans. However, her identity revelation proved dangerous for Malala and she was shot in the head by a masked assassin as she as going to her school in a bus on Oct 9 2012.
The teenager was later shifted to United Kingdom and underwent treatment and recovered completely. The National Youth Peace Prize launched the Malala Fund after she recovered from her injuries. Ever since then Malala has been very vocal about young girl's rights and education and spoken about it before the United Nations. The teenage crusader has even met with Queen Elizabeth II in Buckingham Palace.
Justin Bieber is not the only celebrity supporting Malala in her noble cause. She has previously received funds from actress Angelina Jolie, who has reportedly shared her brave story with her children. Reese Witherspoon too met Malala and supports her cause of funding young girl's education. Malala now lives in Birmingham.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report