Rita Ora Reportedly Dating Tommy Hilfiger's Son Richard: Singer Says She Still Adores Ex Boyfriend Calvin Harris
By nidhi tewari | August 11, 2014 10:04 AM EST
Singer Rita Ora, who broke up with DJ Calvin Harris some time back, now has a new man in her life. The singer is reportedly dating Richard Hilfiger who is the son of famous fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger. Rita and Richard were spotted coming out of a restaurant in Nebu holding hands. Richard also posted a picture of his and Rita's hand on his Instagram profile. Check it out here.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
The 22-year-old new beau of Rita also has a musical background and is a rapper based out of Los Angeles. He uses Ricky Hil as his stage name and met Rita while writing some music, Page Six reports. Rita has reportedly been spending time at Ricky's home in Los Angeles.
The singer might have split from her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris but harbours no negative thoughts about him even after their split. She still "adores" Harris, the 23-year-old recently revealed in her interview with Glamour magazine.
"We both work really hard, we're both all over the place. I'm not doing too great but I'm doing better than I thought. I adore him and he's an amazing human being," Rita revealed in her interview.
The singer was shocked when her ex-boyfriend, 31-year-old Harris, went to Twitter to announce their split. "To address speculation -- myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best," Harris wrote on Twitter announcing his split from "I Will Never Let You Down" singer.
Rita too was forced to take the social media route just like her then boyfriend but she was not very comfortable announcing her split in public. The singe revealed that it took her five days to write down "those three sentences" about her split as the impact was "massive." She posted on Twitter only because her boyfriend did first, the star revealed to TVNZ.
Rita came up with the following statement on her split.
"I don't usually address speculation but I've had an incredible time w Calvin,& i will treasure the memories. I've moved on from this topic so i hope people will respect that and do the same," she tweeted. "Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation