LG G3 Stylus Specifications Revealed, Does Not Seem to Be a Galaxy Note 4 Rival
By Anvinraj Valiyathara Sivanandan | August 11, 2014 9:29 AM EST
The LG G3 Stylus release date may be just around the corner.
This new smartphone is a variant of the flagship LG G3 smartphone that comes with a stylus. The LG G3 that has high-end specs was launched this year in May. It seems two more variants of the LG G3 smartphone are in the pipeline that is slated to release later this year.
LG G3 Stylus can be accidentally seen in a teaser video of LG G3 Beat
Recently, the South Korean tech giant had released a teaser video to showcase the smaller edition of LG G3 called LG G3 Beat. The entire video showcased the features of LG G3 but at the end of the video, it showed all three smartphones from the LG G3 family, which included LG G3, LG G3 Beat and a larger phablet edition of LG G3 with stylus called the LG G3 Stylus.
The official video is no longer available for viewing on YouTube and LG is not talking about the LG G3 Stylus. Since, the handset comes with a stylus; it seems that it may rival the Galaxy Note 4. However, going by the rumored specs of LG G3 Stylus, it does not seem to be a Galaxy Note 4 killer. It rather seems to be a mid-range phablet
The model number of LG G3 Stylus is D690N and rumors have it that the handset is most likely come out in the third quarter of this year. The Korean Times claims that the LG G3 Stylus will come out in September. If that is going to happen, it will come out around the same time when the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be unleashed.
Speculations on the LG G3 Stylus's specifications reveal that it will sport a 5.7inch IPS LCD display. With a screen resolution of only 720 x 1280 pixels, it seems that the LG G3 Stylus is going to be a budget smartphone. Most of the other specs of the LG G3 Stylus will be quite similar to that of the flagship LG G3 smartphone.
The LG G3 will be a powered with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM. It will feature Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The front camera will be of 1.3MP and the rear camera will be of 8MP. As of now, the above mentioned LG G3 Stylus specifications have not been confirmed by LG. If the LG G3 Stylus release date is scheduled for a September launch, we will soon get to know specifications of LG G3 Stylus from the official source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family