The Young and the Restless (Y&R) Aug. 11-15 Spoilers: Updates on Phyllis, Billy, Chelsea, Hilary, Devon and Neil and More
By jaskiran kaur | August 11, 2014 9:11 AM EST
"The Young and the Restless" spoilers promise explosive and high-on-drama episodes in the week of Aug. 11. Fans can expect some exciting surprises and twists as Phyllis wakes up from coma. For those who don't know, replacing Michelle Stafford in the role of Phyllis Newman is "One Life to Live" veteran Gina Tognoni. Here are few spoilers from August 11- 15 episodes of "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R). [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Aug. 11-15 episodes of "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R). Read at your own risk.
The week on "Young and the Restless" (Y&R) begins with Austin-Summer drama. Soap Central has presented a detailed spoilers report. According to the report, Austin arranges a "surprise for Summer."
Meanwhile, Hilary musters courage to let Neil what she thinks about their marriage. She wants to tell him that the decision "was a mistake" but she and Devon are struck by an unanticipated twist. The report notes that later in the week "unexpected event changes things for Hilary, Devon and Neil."
In another place, Chelsea and Billy get together to celebrate Connor's special day where she ends up easing out Billy's tensions. The two of them are left surprised when Connor calls Billy "dada." Later, when Kevin meets Billy, he confronts Billy with a thought provoking question. Kevin asks Billy if he still wants to get back with Victoria. After all that has transpired between Billy and Chelsea, he is bound to give his relationship with Vicky a second thought. However, Billy accepts that he "likes" to spend time with Chelsea.
Elsewhere, Jack visits Phyllis in the hospital to say his final "goodbye." Christine and Paul get into major confrontation "over Nikki." For the first time, Dylan and Paul spend time with each other and Dylan learns more about his biological father.
Faith forces Nick and Sharon to make their relationship permanent by exchanging rings. Meanwhile, Mariah's presence in Sharon and Nick's life start to create problems in the couple's life. The report notes that Mariah's "emotionally deprived youth and crush on Nick" will have some "unpleasant consequences."
Elsewhere, the Winters family gets "surprising news." Nikki struggles to maintain her sobriety. Jack doubts Summer will ever "accept Kelly" and Summer and Mariah get into in an argument.
Other Highlights from Aug. 11-15 Episodes of "The Young and the Restless" (Spoilers)
She Knows also released detailed spoilers from the upcoming episodes. On Aug. 11, Mariah tells Ian about her mother. Ian threatens Sharon. In an unspecified situation, Neil is found by Cane and Hilary. On Aug. 12, in a conversation with Billy, Chelsea refuses to talk about her husband Adam. Meanwhile, Victor overhears Jack's conversation "with Phyllis' doctor." And the week ends with Nick's meeting with Mariah's mother.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border