Sons of Anarchy Season 7: Five Things to Know About the New Trailer
By Riza Ornos | August 11, 2014 8:31 AM EST
Protecting what's left for him, Jax Teller played by "Sons of Anarchy" lead star Charlie Hunnam will stop on nothing until he will avenge his wife's brutal murder. After a series of teasers for its upcoming seventh season, FX finally released the show's official trailer featuring Jax turning into a Grim Reaper as he haunts for Tara's cold blooded murderer.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
The one-minute promotional footage was featured in the recent San Diego Comic Con and it's the first time that the full trailer will be seen outside the convention. Scheduled to premiere 10 days after Tara's death, the new trailer revealed Jax being incarcerated due to parole violation and was seen beating a fellow inmate as he drew a swastika on his stomach.
Here are the five things to know about the new SOA trailer.
1. With no one to turn to aside from his club, SAMCRO's president is going to focus all his energy for his biker club after he lost the love of his life. "I already lost the woman I love; I'm not going to lose my club," he said.
2. Despite the body count from its previous season, SOA season 7 is still pretty crowded with new cast member like "Glee's" Lea Michelle, rock stars Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love, and "The Bridge" star Annabeth Gish. Still no sign of them for the first trailer. Nero Padilla played by Jimmy Smits is still on the show and allegedly making alliances to the gang's rival, The Mayans.
3. Chib's (Tommy Flanagan) is all in when Jax asked his biker brothers if they are willing to die for each other for the show's upcoming 90-minute first episode, "The Black Widower."
4. CCH Pounder is still the show's prosecutor and is convincing Jax not to result into vengeance.
5. Juice is on the run after helping Gemma dispose all the evidence that could point to her for Tara's murder. Unser is his only link to the club and also fears for Juice as Jax will murder anyone connected to the crime.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is scheduled to kick off on Sept. 9 for its fall premiere.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments