Sneek Peak Inside Miranda Kerr's New Home
By Pooja Bhagat | August 10, 2014 1:07 PM EST
Miranda Kerr recently bought a new property in Malibu. She had recently uploaded a picture of herself on Instagram in which she is completely soaking in the serene surroundings of her new house.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Kerr's new home is definitely well suited to her gorgeous personality. It is a three-bedroom single storey building situated on the top of a hill overlooking the ocean.
The beautiful architecture of the building along with its exotic location gives it a picture perfect ambience.
The house is built on three quarter acre property located at the end of the private cul-de-sac. It is 3.5 miles west of her earlier rented accommodation in which the beauty was staying after the split from Orlando Bloom.
The house is fitted with a pool, Jacuzzi and also has a separate guest house. It also has some unique features such as granite fireplace surrounded by built-in book shelves, a galley style kitchen and an ocean facing dining room.
The master bedroom is attached with a used brick fireplace and a huge deck which opens to give a breath taking ocean view .
The whole house is obviously fitted with various ultra-modern features such as vaulted and beamed sky lit ceilings, and a huge tiled vanity. It has pentagonal wall of windows with an exquisite ocean view hiding by a line of trees.
Perched away from the main house on the hills side is another detached multi use structure which the top model might use for her daily dose of yoga and meditation.
The backyard has a swimming pool and attached spa surrounded by glistering trees.
The best feature of the house is the dining area which has glass sliders on two walls and is divided by quotidian galley-style kitchen by a waist height snack counter. It has an exotic view of the ocean which one can enjoy while having a modest meal.
The 31-year-old Australian is reportedly one of the highest paid models in the world. She rose to prominence in 2007 as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels.
The model is now looking forward to deck up her house according to her exquisite taste and living standards.
The model moved out of her house in which she used to live with husband Orlando Bloom after her separation in 2013. She was staying up in a rented house near Malibu Matador's State Beach. The couple has a three year old son and own other properties in New York's Upper Side and in LA.
Check out the pictures, here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch