iPhone 6 Release Pre-Order Starts at $500 with Gold and Platinum, Get the iPhone Ahead of Time
By Precious Silva | August 9, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Consumers now pre-order Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 starting at $500. Los Angeles-based Brikk now accepts iPhone 6 pre-orders while listing 14 variants under the flagship. People can choose from gold, platinum, pink and yellow among others. For those willing to pay more, a diamond-crusted variant is available. The device will reportedly debut this September 9 with more impressive features surfacing. Is it time for Apple to deliver its major killer?
A woman holds her new Apple iPhone 5S after buying it at an Apple Store at Tokyo's Ginza shopping district September 20, 2013.
Brikk is offering the iPhone 6 models beginning at $500 while encrusted variants start from $4,495 to $8,395. Further, Emirates quoted the company about its latest offer: "Each Lux iPhone 6 by Brikk comes with a diamond-embedded certificate of authenticity and an exclusive 1-year warranty."
Brikk will reportedly launch the device four weeks following the announcement. According to the company: "Each piece is disassembled inside Brikk's state-of-the-art laboratory in Los Angeles, USA by a team of highly skilled engineers.
As one of the most talked about companies, Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 has also been in constant spotlight. Among the anticipated details include a September 9 announcement, new chassis design and A8 CPU. According to Forbes, Apple has been focusing on the development of its hardware. The company along with Samsung has also dropped several patent disputes. This will allow both tech giants to concentrate on reaching and selling to markets than exhausting resources on each other.
Another leak from Moscow-based luxury retailer Feld & Volk shows that the next Apple smartphone may be higher end that it was credited for. According to MacRumors, the leaked photos show a clear picture of the flagship's rear. The volume button cutouts have been changed supporting a lower profile by the edges. This also assures users that they can avoid accidental changes in the volume. The leaked images also show that Apple will be using an old logo trick similar to the original 2007 iPhone.
The main difference between the Apple logo in 2007 and in the upcoming flagship is that it will be using a "very extraordinary" scratch-resistant metal. This should be the liquidmetal alloy that Apple has patented for. Until the release of the iPhone 6, analysts maintain that Apple is in a good position and will be in a better position until 2015 if stock prices continue to behave as such. It has also been performing well compared to Samsung who saw its smartphone sales slump with the threat of Chinese player Xiaomi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments