Suits Season 4 Episode 9 Spoilers: Consequences of Louis and Forstman's Deal in Gone [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 8, 2014 9:41 PM EST
The season 4 of "Suits" opened with Mike working as an investment banker in a different firm. The first episode also introduced Gillis' Industries takeover battle and opened the storyline of SEC investigation against Pearson & Specter. The episode eight of "Suits" Season 4 saw the return of Mike to his old firm. He immediately found himself working on a strategy to defeat Sean Cahill, the SEC investigator close to Harvey's nemesis, Eric Woodall.
Mike helped Harvey stall Cahill's attempt to get a search warrant against Pearson & Specter. He also came-up with the suggestion that they show all the files related to Gillis' Industries to Cahill, as they have nothing to hide. It is Mike who figured out that Louis is hiding something about his deal with Forstman.
In the new episode, Louis will confess to Harvey and Jessica that he made a huge mistake. The preview suggests that Jessica is not in a mood to forgive him, while Harvey can be seen accusing Louis of putting the firm in jeopardy because he wanted to be a hero. Louis screams that he had no choice. Louis failing to report about Forstman's tactics to evade taxes had its consequences. Forstman also made him a partner in his crime. The episode "Gone" will feature the unfolding of the consequences because of Louis's choice to impress Harvey.
It is Louis who ensured the return of Mike to Pearson & Specter. Also, Katrina in "Expsoure" told Mike what Louis gave-up to get him back in the firm. She said to Mike that Louis cared more about him than himself. The prodigal son may step-up to find a way out to save the firm and everyone. It, however, depends on what Louis plans to do next. The preview clip suggests that he is in a revolting mood.
According to official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 9 "Gone": "The SEC investigation comes to a head as Sean Cahill begins a round of depositions -- no one at Person Specter is safe, and no topic is off limits, as the inquisition unearths secrets both professional and personal."
At the end of episode 8, "Exposure," Mike realised that his love for Rachel is stronger than his hatred for Rachel's moment of weakness with Logan Sanders. Rachel and Mike are back together as a couple and they are likely to work together, closely, to help the firm come out of the mess, blemish-free. If Logan Sanders arrives as he is the key to the investigation, things may heat-up, again and get twisted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid