BioWare You've Been Chosen Impact Teaser Video Released, Special Fan Event in Cologne, Germany on Aug. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 8, 2014 9:25 PM EST
BioWare has released another "You've Been Chosen" video. This time it's called the "Impact" video and it was published on YouTube on Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2014. It's the third teaser video released by BioWare. The "Impact" video is a follow-up to the "Spark" video that was published on July 31, 2014 and the "Nightmare" video published on July 24, 2014.
The "You've Been Chosen" "Impact" teaser video from BioWare shows a woman this time. She is walking on grass with leaves strewn all around. She is wearing a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers, jeans, a black sleeveless top and an ornate necklace. The girl says "It's not my fault" as an aerial view of a huge crater that wrecked a house is being shown.
"Watch the new "Impact" teaser from BioWare. Can you control your power? You've Been Chosen," states the information posted on the "You've Been Chosen" "Impact" teaser video on YouTube.
Aside from the "You've Been Chosen" "Impact" teaser video, BioWare also released some information about a special fan event. According to BioWare, the fan event will be held at the Cologne Marriott Hotel on Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. CEST. The exact address of the Cologne Marriott Hotel is at Johannisstrasse 76-80 Cologne North Rhine-Westphalia 50668 Germany. Those who want to attend the special fan event should be 18 years old and above. Make sure to arrive early because space is reportedly limited.
For those who aren't able to go to Cologne, Germany, don't be sad because the special fan event will be shown live on twitch.tv/esl from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. CEST (7:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. GMT).
Will there be another "You've Been Chosen" teaser video from BioWare in the coming days? We'll just have to wait and see. Who knows, everything about these mysterious videos will be unveiled at the special fan event in Cologne, Germany on Aug. 13, 2014, so watch out for that as well. For more updates about BioWare's "You've Been Chosen" teaser videos, as well as other news about gaming, entertainment, technology, business, sports, science, politics and finance, keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes. Take a look at BioWare's latest "You've Been Chosen" "Impact" teaser video below.
Watch the "YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN": Impact Teaser video below:
READ MORE ABOUT BIOWARE:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown