True Blood Spoilers: Sarah Newlin's Decision to Sacrifice Herself in Episode 8, Season 7 [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 8, 2014 7:17 PM EST
There are only three more episodes left in "True Blood" final season. The episode eight of season seven, which is titled "Almost Home," seems to be an episode that is high on nail-biting drama. The previous episode seven was about moving the tanks [storylines] to the right place for the explosion to happen in the upcoming episode eight. The new episode promises to make the fans feel that the end is near.
The episode seven saw Eric and Pam finding out from Sarah's sister Amber that Sarah is now the cure. Eric and Mr Gus entered in a business agreement and with the help of Japanese government's spy satellite, the latter found out about Sarah's whereabouts. Eric, Pam and Mr Gus and his men reached the Light of Day camp to capture Sarah and synthesise her blood to create a new product.
Speaking about whether Eric and his team will manage to capture her, Anna Camp, who plays Sarah, said to TV Guide, "I see the cars pull up, and I actually end up deciding to sacrifice myself. I believe that I am the new Messiah, and the best thing to do is to tell the truth and to go out there and just surrender." The synopsis of the episode says that Eric is going to re-consider his strategies when he spots his enemy cum cure Sarah. It will be interesting to see if Eric is cured or not at the end of episode eight. In the preview clip, Sarah can be seen saying, "I'm going to die, right now."
At Bon Temps, Bill and Sookie were unaware about antidote Sarah in episode seven. Sookie failed to find a miracle to save Bill's life. She decided to be with Bill, and the two kissed and made out. The new episode will see Sookie once again trying to save Bill. The preview of the episode indicates that Bill's death is near, as his body can be seen covered in black veins. Sookie is expected to put her life at risk to save Bill.
Meanwhile, Violet will turn violent, as revenge is on her mind. In episode seven, Jessica sensed that Adilyn is in danger and went to her rescue. The preview clip of episode eight indicates that Violet has captured Jessica and is set to show her how the real betrayal looks like. Jason wanted to break-up with Violet after he had sex with Jessica. Violet has unleashed her cruelty because of that. It will be interesting to see how Jason saves Jessica, Adilyn and Wade.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 8 "Almost Home" ("Getting Closer to the Ground"):
"With his prey in sight, Eric reconsiders his end-game strategies against Sarah. Sookie puts her life at risk in hopes of saving Bill. Lettie Mae and Lafayette urge Reverend Daniels to join them in their V-fueled search for Tara. Violet eyes payback against those who betrayed her, while an old love is reborn for others."
[Youtube/"True Blood" Hot]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced