MTV House of Style Season 2 Premiere Recap: Episode 1 Vintage Shopping with Iggy Azalea and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 8, 2014 6:37 PM EST
The "MTV House of Style" Season 2 premiere hosted by Iggy Azalea has finally aired. She went around Los Angeles to check out some vintage shops with Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott. They talked about their love for vintage clothing and browsed through the selection there. Of course, Iggy and Jeremy also wore their vintage choices from the shops they went to. If you want to know more about this episode, here's the "MTV House of Style" Season 2 premiere recap of episode 1 featuring vintage shopping with Iggy Azalea and Jeremy Scott.
Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
Iggy wore a stylish marigold colored top and skirt that showed off her flat midriff and toned body. She paired it with some pointed shoes and gold accessories, including a necklace, rings on both hands and a bracelet. Meanwhile, Jeremy Scott wore a comfy white Moschino t-shirt with printed pants and white sneakers. Iggy was excited to go vintage shopping with Jeremy. She even hoped to find a cone bra like the one Madonna used to wear back in the day.
Jeremy and Iggy went to Resurrection in Los Angeles, California. They talked about their love for vintage clothing while browsing for some outfits to try on. Iggy ultimately chose an outfit with armpit holes. But, don't worry, she didn't choose a really old one which had holes in it. It's just part of the pinstriped blazer's style. Iggy even wanted to get some underarm accessories. And, Jeremy said that it's perfect for performing on stage because she will get some fresh air.
After Resurrection, the stylish duo went to Catwalk on Fairfax. According to Jeremy, Catwalk has been there for 15 years already. Iggy gravitated towards a yellow jumpsuit. She also wanted to find something for Jeremy, too. Since the jumpsuit is mustard yellow, she wanted to find something in ketchup red. Iggy chose a red jacket for Jeremy to wear. But, she didn't wear the yellow jumpsuit. She ended up wearing a long-sleeved Calvin Klein denim jumpsuit instead. She talked about her big booty getting in the way of dressing up.
Click HERE to see a photo of Iggy Azalea and Jeremy Scott.
For more updates about Iggy Azalea and "MTV House of Style," as well as other news about entertainment, technology, fashion, business, finance, sports, health and politics, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch the "MTV House Of Style" (Season 2) | Ep. 1 | Vintage Shopping With Jeremy Scott:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed