MTV House of Style Season 2 Premiere Recap: Episode 1 Vintage Shopping with Iggy Azalea and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 8, 2014 6:37 PM EST
The "MTV House of Style" Season 2 premiere hosted by Iggy Azalea has finally aired. She went around Los Angeles to check out some vintage shops with Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott. They talked about their love for vintage clothing and browsed through the selection there. Of course, Iggy and Jeremy also wore their vintage choices from the shops they went to. If you want to know more about this episode, here's the "MTV House of Style" Season 2 premiere recap of episode 1 featuring vintage shopping with Iggy Azalea and Jeremy Scott.
Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
Iggy wore a stylish marigold colored top and skirt that showed off her flat midriff and toned body. She paired it with some pointed shoes and gold accessories, including a necklace, rings on both hands and a bracelet. Meanwhile, Jeremy Scott wore a comfy white Moschino t-shirt with printed pants and white sneakers. Iggy was excited to go vintage shopping with Jeremy. She even hoped to find a cone bra like the one Madonna used to wear back in the day.
Jeremy and Iggy went to Resurrection in Los Angeles, California. They talked about their love for vintage clothing while browsing for some outfits to try on. Iggy ultimately chose an outfit with armpit holes. But, don't worry, she didn't choose a really old one which had holes in it. It's just part of the pinstriped blazer's style. Iggy even wanted to get some underarm accessories. And, Jeremy said that it's perfect for performing on stage because she will get some fresh air.
After Resurrection, the stylish duo went to Catwalk on Fairfax. According to Jeremy, Catwalk has been there for 15 years already. Iggy gravitated towards a yellow jumpsuit. She also wanted to find something for Jeremy, too. Since the jumpsuit is mustard yellow, she wanted to find something in ketchup red. Iggy chose a red jacket for Jeremy to wear. But, she didn't wear the yellow jumpsuit. She ended up wearing a long-sleeved Calvin Klein denim jumpsuit instead. She talked about her big booty getting in the way of dressing up.
Click HERE to see a photo of Iggy Azalea and Jeremy Scott.
For more updates about Iggy Azalea and "MTV House of Style," as well as other news about entertainment, technology, fashion, business, finance, sports, health and politics, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch the "MTV House Of Style" (Season 2) | Ep. 1 | Vintage Shopping With Jeremy Scott:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia