MTV House of Style Season 2 Premiere Recap: Episode 1 Vintage Shopping with Iggy Azalea and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 8, 2014 6:37 PM EST
The "MTV House of Style" Season 2 premiere hosted by Iggy Azalea has finally aired. She went around Los Angeles to check out some vintage shops with Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott. They talked about their love for vintage clothing and browsed through the selection there. Of course, Iggy and Jeremy also wore their vintage choices from the shops they went to. If you want to know more about this episode, here's the "MTV House of Style" Season 2 premiere recap of episode 1 featuring vintage shopping with Iggy Azalea and Jeremy Scott.
Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
Iggy wore a stylish marigold colored top and skirt that showed off her flat midriff and toned body. She paired it with some pointed shoes and gold accessories, including a necklace, rings on both hands and a bracelet. Meanwhile, Jeremy Scott wore a comfy white Moschino t-shirt with printed pants and white sneakers. Iggy was excited to go vintage shopping with Jeremy. She even hoped to find a cone bra like the one Madonna used to wear back in the day.
Jeremy and Iggy went to Resurrection in Los Angeles, California. They talked about their love for vintage clothing while browsing for some outfits to try on. Iggy ultimately chose an outfit with armpit holes. But, don't worry, she didn't choose a really old one which had holes in it. It's just part of the pinstriped blazer's style. Iggy even wanted to get some underarm accessories. And, Jeremy said that it's perfect for performing on stage because she will get some fresh air.
After Resurrection, the stylish duo went to Catwalk on Fairfax. According to Jeremy, Catwalk has been there for 15 years already. Iggy gravitated towards a yellow jumpsuit. She also wanted to find something for Jeremy, too. Since the jumpsuit is mustard yellow, she wanted to find something in ketchup red. Iggy chose a red jacket for Jeremy to wear. But, she didn't wear the yellow jumpsuit. She ended up wearing a long-sleeved Calvin Klein denim jumpsuit instead. She talked about her big booty getting in the way of dressing up.
Click HERE to see a photo of Iggy Azalea and Jeremy Scott.
For more updates about Iggy Azalea and "MTV House of Style," as well as other news about entertainment, technology, fashion, business, finance, sports, health and politics, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch the "MTV House Of Style" (Season 2) | Ep. 1 | Vintage Shopping With Jeremy Scott:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports