Bachelor in Paradise Week/Episode 2 Spoilers: A Shocking Exit, a Lie, Rejection, Explosive Rose Ceremony and More Shockers
By jaskiran kaur | August 8, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Bachelor in Paradise is ABC's newest reality dating show that premiered last week. Bringing back the contestants from previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" seasons, the show successfully created a stir with its opening episode on Aug. 4 2014. As it moves into Week 2, a shocking truth is about to be revealed. Fans can expect to see more drama, romance, surprises, hookups and many shockers. Here are spoilers from the "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 2. Read on to find out what happens next, who gets eliminated and who gets roses. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 2. Read at your own risk.
Fans have already met some of the former "Bachelor Nation" contestants taking second chance at finding true love in "Bachelor in Paradise." Last week, men from the camp handed out roses, which left Daniella McBride from "The Bachelor" season of Sean Lowe eliminated. And Michelle Kujawa called it quits.
In week/episode 2 of the show, ladies will have the privilege of handing out roses to the men. The show begins with eight bachelors and six bachelorettes.
ABC has released a press release with detailed spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 2. According to the report, a shocking revelation is made in the upcoming episode. Turns out, Michelle Kujawa found love outside the paradise. In "the most bizarre scandal in 'Bachelor' history," it is discovered that Michelle Kujawa hooked up with a crewmember after she called it quits.
"Two new bachelors" enter the paradise at Papaya Playa Project in Tulum, Mexico in episode 2. To everyone's surprise, these two already have a date card. According to Reality Steve's episode by episode spoilers guide for "Bachelor in Paradise" on his blog, the two new arrivals are Chris Bukowski from Emily Maynard's season and Zack Kalter from Desiree Hartsock's season.
One of the new arrivals asks Clare Crawley from "The Bachelor" season of Juan Pablo Galavis for the date. The couple spends time on a beach where they get special spa treatments.
Things between Lacy Faddoul and Marcus Grodd grow intense while they spend time on dinner date at a beautiful eco-archeological park in Xcaret. But their date leaves Robert Graham feeling jealous. Robert happens to be the bachelor Lacy went on a date with in the first episode.
Dylan gives a second thought to his connection with Elise Mosca. At the same time, Elise reportedly tries to make the bachelor jealous by flirting with one of the new arrivals but her scheme blowbacks.
Later in the week, Dylan receives a date card and he asks out a woman other than Elise. The incident instigates "some drama amongst the other."
Meanwhile, Clare Crawley is invited for a date by the second new arrival. The two of them explore the exotic Tulum Village.
Rose Ceremony and Shockers
Towards the end of the show, a contestant's truth comes out. Press release reveals that everyone is left "shocked" when they find out "one deceitful" bachelor's lie. The shocking twist reveals that this bachelor has a "girlfriend back home."
In his blog, Reality Steve revealed that the "deceitful" bachelor is Ben Scott whose lie is uncovered by Marcus Grodd. Marcus reportedly finds a letter in Ben Scott's suitcase and the letter is from his girlfriend.
Another shocking twist and a "Bachelor" first takes place at the rose ceremony in week 2. A bachelor "rejects a rose, risking everything" during the ceremony at Casa Palapa.
Reality Steve reveals that at the rose ceremony, Michelle Money gives a rose to Marquel Martin, Lacy Faddoul gives it to Marcus Grodd, Clare Crawley gives it to Zack Kalter and AshLee gives it to Graham Bun. Meanwhile, everyone is left shocked when Clare Crawley's rose is denied by Dylan Petit. She then passes it to Chris Bukwoski. At the end, Sarah Herron gives the rose to Robert Graham leaving out Dylan Petit. The bachelor from Andi Dorfman's season is send home in week 2 of the "Bachelor in Paradise." What do you think of the episode filled with shockers and drama?
"Bachelor in Paradise" Episode/Week 2 airs on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:00 Pm on ABC.
For more spoilers and information on Bachelor in Paradise, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate