The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Mikael and Esther's Relationship to be Explored in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 8, 2014 1:24 PM EST
"The Originals" Season 2 will have the resurrected Original parents Mikael Mikaelson (Sebastian Roché) and Esther Mikaelson (Alice Evans), in Cassie's body (Natalie Dreyfuss), bringing trouble to Original hybrid Klaus (Joseph Morgan). However, executive producer Julie Plec teased that aside from the two characters' desire to hurt their own children, the married couple's relationship will be explored as well in the upcoming new season.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased in a TV Line spoiler report that the writers are currently having fun writing on Esther and Mikael's history. "We know about their marriage, and we know that they made their kids into vampires, but do they like each other? Do they hate each other?" Plec pondered. If Esther and Mikael will have a conflict in "The Originals" Season 2, then the storyline of the new season will become more interesting.
Meanwhile, some viewers were keeping an eye on the Elijah-Hayley or Haylijah relationship in "The Originals" Season 1. The connection between Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) could be slightly changed in Season 2 due to Hayley's new status as a hybrid.
British actor Joseph Morgan previously teased that his character, Klaus, will be developing a relationship with Hayley. Even though the relationship will only be a mentor-student or brother-sister connection, some fans are looking forward to see how the two hybrids will bond.
However, Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin thinks that Klaus may not be the right person for her character to ask for help regarding her new status in life. Tonkin recently teased in a TV For The Rest of Us interview Hayley will be lost and very angry in Season 2 and she will be looking to the Original hybrid for a little too much guidance.
The 25-year-old actress further teased that Hayley will a lost character dealing with the change that happened to her because she no longer knows what she really wants or what she is fighting for. With the werewolf community no longer trusting Hayley, actress Phoebe Tonkin teased that her character will be proving to the pack that she is still their leader capable of protecting them.
"The Originals" is set to return with Season 2 on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Actor Joseph Morgan Talks About Klaus-Hayley Relationship in New Season [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Claire Holt: The Originals Actress Joins Cast of New NBC Drama Series Titled Aquarius - [READ]
Joseph Morgan: The Originals Actor Marries The Vampire Diaries Star Persia White in Jamaica, Rep Confirms - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast