Days of Our Lives (DOOL) Spoilers for Aug. 11-15: Updates on Daniel-Kristen and Sami-EJ Drama, Hope and Aiden and More
By jaskiran kaur | August 8, 2014 10:09 AM EST
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) will touch new heights of drama when jealousy, betrayal, heartbreak and vengeance will overpower the residents of Salem City. NBC's long-running daily soap opera will see some surprising twists in the coming week. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) episodes of Aug. 11-15. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Aug.11-15 episodes of "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). Read at your own risk.
The week of Aug. 11 on "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) features some explosive, drama-filled episodes. Picking up from where it left, the week at Salem City kicks off with some Kristen DiMera and Daniel drama.
Soap Opera Fan has released a detailed spoilers report for the episodes of the upcoming week. Based on the report, fans can expect Kristen facing some difficult time in Salem City. Her return surprised and shocked many. However, things are not going too smoothly for her. Her plans are "failing" miserably as Daniel continues to outsmart her. Fans saw that Daniel is determined to even scores with Kristen and he'll do anything to bring her truth out. The report notes that when Daniel demands Kristen to take the responsibility of her evil acts, Kristen "takes desperate measures to escape." But her plan turns against her. Meanwhile, EJ is required to make an important decision concerning his sister. He needs to take a stand for or against Kristen.
Elsewhere, Sami continues to challenge EJ adding to his problems. Continuing with her revenge mission, she reportedly files a "restraining order against him." However, things take an unexpected turn when she finds herself caught up in a legal trouble.
Will takes the bold decision of releasing his article, which leaves Sami seething with anger. This results in a major confrontation between mother and the son.
Hope's feelings for Aiden are quite visible and uncontrollable. However, what happens next leaves her heartbroken and "jealous." Hope gets the shock of her life when she learns that Aiden and Jennifer are going out for a date.
According to the report, despite all the troubles, Clyde is convinced that he wants to stay in Salem City.
Other Highlights from August 11-15 episodes of Days of Our Lives (DOOL)
Furthermore, She Knows has revealed more spoilers from upcoming episodes of "Days of Our Lives." According to the report, Theresa threatens Eve to maintain distance from Brady. Meanwhile, Sonny goes through Will's controversial article and thinks that "publishing" it is like inviting trouble. Sami engages in confrontation with Nicole over Eric. On Aug.14, Kristen meets up with Stefano and asks for support. At the end of the week, EJ informs Kate that his father might be targeting her and Sami.
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia