Deranged HK Man Kills Elderly Parents, Cooks & Packs Chopped Bodies in Lunch Boxes
By Vittorio Hernandez | August 8, 2014 9:17 AM EST
It's a story straight out of horror movie set, but the characters are real and the horrible crime started trial in a Hong Kong court on Thursday.
The deranged 30-year-old suspect named Henry Chau, with his friend and accomplice Tse Chun Kei, 36, allegedly killed Chau's elderly parents, chopped their corpses and even cooked their flesh and packed them in lunchboxes. The crime happened in March.
The Inquistr reports that the cooked flesh of the late Chau Wang-Ki, 65, and Siu Yuet-yee, 62, were kept in two refrigerators which were discovered by police officials.
The other body parts were found inside an apartment block at 38 Fuk Chak Street in Tai Kok Tsu where Henry allegedly committed the crime. The chopping, salting, cooking and packing of the flesh were done because the son and his friend ran out of space in the refrigerator.
Then they later threw the cooked body parts in garbage bins. Subsequent DNA tests confirmed the cooked flesh were that of the elderly couple.
Indicating Henry's mental illness, the crazy 30-year-old himself reported his parents missing after friends and relatives started to question him about his parent's whereabouts when they noticed them missing. He initially told them his parents went to China.
Henry filed a guilty plea to charges of manslaughter. The prosecutor, Michael Arthur, claimed the decision to kill his parents was planned for several months and Henry and Tse purchased knives, refrigerators, microwave ovens and a rice cooker several months ahead in preparation for the crime.
A Sky News report said Henry's crime was committed because of his belief that his parents were total losers. But friends said his parents gave Henry everything, but when they pushed him to find work and threatened not to fund his expensive llifestyle, he left them and accused his parents of abandoning him.
Henry claimed he was emotionally abandoned by his parents and not in his right mind when he committed the crime. But the prosecutor rejected Henry's version of the story and insisted he and Tse be tried for murder.
"Their crime was greatly premeditated. Their planning was extensive," Arthur said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton And Prince William Have Chosen The Name Of Their Second Child- Details
- Hoax Alert: 'Ebola Vaccine Only Works on White Skin' Viral Story Not True
- Local Syrians Have Mixed Reactions To US Airstrikes Against ISIS; Opposition 'Suspicious'
- Melbourne Wakes Up To Anti-Terror Raids: Seabrook Man Arrested For Funding Terrorist Organisation
- Gunman Killed In Brisbane Shoot-out On Live TV
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate