Tim Tebow’s Agent Has Reportedly Received Calls From Some NFL Teams, But Still No Agreement is In the Offing
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 8, 2014 8:41 AM EST
Former National Football Quarterback (NFL) Tim Tebow's agent has reportedly received some calls on behalf of him from 'interested' NFL teams. However, dark clouds still rolls over the horizon for Tebow's NFL dream because it has also been revealed that no deal or agreement is happening in the near future.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Speaking to The Associated Press, Tebow revealed that his agent has "fielded" a few calls from some NFL teams, but he refused to name which teams have taken their interest in him and added that no deal is yet imminent for the free agent.
Even Tebow can't quite fathom why no NFL teams have given him another opportunity to play in the league. Nonetheless, he said that he doesn't hold any resentment and keeps on believing that what is meant to be will always find its way.
Tebow may have not landed back on the NFL roster yet, but he has his analyst job to keep himself busy while still pursuing and training for his potential NFL comeback. He said that he loves his current job and wants to be able to do it for a long time.
"I love talking football and I love being around it," said Tebow.
According to Tebow, he still feels "blessed" to be doing what he is doing right now. Tebow works as a college football analyst for ESPN's new SEC Network which debuts on Aug. 14. Biz Journal reports that Tebow will then head to Columbia, South Carolina two weeks later for the inaugural 2-hour episode of SEC Nation before the show airs its first football game between Texas A&M and South Carolina. Tebow was hired by ESPN in December and made his first appearance on national television as an analyst during the 2014 championship game.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence