Tim Tebow’s Agent Has Reportedly Received Calls From Some NFL Teams, But Still No Agreement is In the Offing
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 8, 2014 8:41 AM EST
Former National Football Quarterback (NFL) Tim Tebow's agent has reportedly received some calls on behalf of him from 'interested' NFL teams. However, dark clouds still rolls over the horizon for Tebow's NFL dream because it has also been revealed that no deal or agreement is happening in the near future.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Speaking to The Associated Press, Tebow revealed that his agent has "fielded" a few calls from some NFL teams, but he refused to name which teams have taken their interest in him and added that no deal is yet imminent for the free agent.
Even Tebow can't quite fathom why no NFL teams have given him another opportunity to play in the league. Nonetheless, he said that he doesn't hold any resentment and keeps on believing that what is meant to be will always find its way.
Tebow may have not landed back on the NFL roster yet, but he has his analyst job to keep himself busy while still pursuing and training for his potential NFL comeback. He said that he loves his current job and wants to be able to do it for a long time.
"I love talking football and I love being around it," said Tebow.
According to Tebow, he still feels "blessed" to be doing what he is doing right now. Tebow works as a college football analyst for ESPN's new SEC Network which debuts on Aug. 14. Biz Journal reports that Tebow will then head to Columbia, South Carolina two weeks later for the inaugural 2-hour episode of SEC Nation before the show airs its first football game between Texas A&M and South Carolina. Tebow was hired by ESPN in December and made his first appearance on national television as an analyst during the 2014 championship game.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand