The Big Bang Theory Spoilers: Did Sheldon Get on the Train, Penny’s Story-Arc in Season 8
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 7, 2014 8:16 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 saw Sheldon deciding to board a train and exit Pasadena. He was overwhelmed with whatever was happening around him and in his life. The fans were speculating that Sheldon never got on the train and he must have stayed on in Pasadena.
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
TV Line confirms that Sheldon did board the train. The questions, however, are where did Sheldon go and what is his current location. TV Line's report hints that Sheldon may have never got down from the train.
"The bigger question you should be asking yourself is whether he ever stepped foot outside the train during his epic journey," according to TV Line.
Meanwhile, Jim Parsons [Sheldon], Kaley Cuoco [Penny], Johnny Galecki [Leonard] have successfully negotiated a huge pay hike and have signed on their new contracts. They are now taking home $1 million per episode.
The production on the new season began on Wednesday. "Production on season 8 of The Big Bang Theory will begin Wednesday, August 6, with contract negotiations now having been concluded." Warner Bros. TV, the producing house, said in its statement. Originally, the production was scheduled to begin on July 31, but had to be pushed ahead because of the producing house had failed to reach an agreement with the actors on the new contracts.
The new season of "The Big Bang Theory" will continue to show the growth of its quirky characters. Penny will no longer chase her dream of becoming an actress, but she will be seen excelling in a new profession. This is going to cause friction between Leonard and Penny, as she will be earning good money.
"Penny has an interesting arc this year where she puts acting down," Chuck Lorre, executive producer of "The Big Bang Theory," said, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter [THR]. She will be seen joining Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical representative.
Penny is "going to start making some money, which will unbalance their relationship as the power shifts. She's going to find some confidence and self-esteem, which acting does not provide in great heaping doses," Lorre added.
And, Penny and Leonard, who got engaged in the penultimate episode of Season 7, are not getting married soon in Season 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight