The Big Bang Theory Spoilers: Did Sheldon Get on the Train, Penny’s Story-Arc in Season 8
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 7, 2014 8:16 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 saw Sheldon deciding to board a train and exit Pasadena. He was overwhelmed with whatever was happening around him and in his life. The fans were speculating that Sheldon never got on the train and he must have stayed on in Pasadena.
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
TV Line confirms that Sheldon did board the train. The questions, however, are where did Sheldon go and what is his current location. TV Line's report hints that Sheldon may have never got down from the train.
"The bigger question you should be asking yourself is whether he ever stepped foot outside the train during his epic journey," according to TV Line.
Meanwhile, Jim Parsons [Sheldon], Kaley Cuoco [Penny], Johnny Galecki [Leonard] have successfully negotiated a huge pay hike and have signed on their new contracts. They are now taking home $1 million per episode.
The production on the new season began on Wednesday. "Production on season 8 of The Big Bang Theory will begin Wednesday, August 6, with contract negotiations now having been concluded." Warner Bros. TV, the producing house, said in its statement. Originally, the production was scheduled to begin on July 31, but had to be pushed ahead because of the producing house had failed to reach an agreement with the actors on the new contracts.
The new season of "The Big Bang Theory" will continue to show the growth of its quirky characters. Penny will no longer chase her dream of becoming an actress, but she will be seen excelling in a new profession. This is going to cause friction between Leonard and Penny, as she will be earning good money.
"Penny has an interesting arc this year where she puts acting down," Chuck Lorre, executive producer of "The Big Bang Theory," said, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter [THR]. She will be seen joining Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical representative.
Penny is "going to start making some money, which will unbalance their relationship as the power shifts. She's going to find some confidence and self-esteem, which acting does not provide in great heaping doses," Lorre added.
And, Penny and Leonard, who got engaged in the penultimate episode of Season 7, are not getting married soon in Season 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report