Kate Middleton Miscarriage Report: Kensington Palace Confirms False Claims, Duchess Not Pregnant
By Riza Ornos | August 7, 2014 5:03 PM EST
After months of speculations of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and miscarriage, Kensington Palace officially slams rumours that the Duchess is pregnant with her second child. Despite so many claims about Kate's baby bump and her alleged miscarriage, royal insiders officially debunked that she had one, as reported by a British tabloid.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
The rumours does not only end about her miscarriage but also her alleged ongoing feud with Queen Elizabeth and her husband's stepmother Camilla Parker-Bowles. Another gossip website also claims that she is adopting a child because of her miscarriage, which made the Queen furious which fueled more speculations about Kate going against Elizabeth's wishes.
"Despite months of baby bump claims, it looks like the Palace has officially debunked rumours that Princess Kate Middleton is pregnant with her second child," Classicalite reports. "As a result, they also put to rest the salacious claims that she had a miscarriage, as reported by The Globe. "
"Therefore, it seems highly unlikely that the Globe's recent cover story about Kate Middleton having a miscarriage contains any element of truth. Of course, readers really don't need Kensington Palace to comment before realizing that," added the website.
Since the 32-year-old brunette was never pregnant, all miscarriage talks are all a bunch of hearsays with no proof whatsoever. The royal couple is scheduled to take a month-long vacation this August after they made their last public appearance in Belgium for the 100th year commemoration of World War I.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are always vocal about their plans on expanding their family, since Prince George already turned one last month. Based on the recent scoop from the palace insider, Katie Nicholl, they are trying to get pregnant this summer.
The couple was spotted recently at the Tower of London for the Ceramic Poppy Field of Remembrance ceremony as they give their respect to those who lost their lives during the Great War. Kate is also scheduled to take her first solo trip to Malta this September to represent Queen Elizabeth for the country's 50th independence anniversary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around