Kate Middleton Miscarriage Report: Kensington Palace Confirms False Claims, Duchess Not Pregnant
By Riza Ornos | August 7, 2014 5:03 PM EST
After months of speculations of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and miscarriage, Kensington Palace officially slams rumours that the Duchess is pregnant with her second child. Despite so many claims about Kate's baby bump and her alleged miscarriage, royal insiders officially debunked that she had one, as reported by a British tabloid.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
The rumours does not only end about her miscarriage but also her alleged ongoing feud with Queen Elizabeth and her husband's stepmother Camilla Parker-Bowles. Another gossip website also claims that she is adopting a child because of her miscarriage, which made the Queen furious which fueled more speculations about Kate going against Elizabeth's wishes.
"Despite months of baby bump claims, it looks like the Palace has officially debunked rumours that Princess Kate Middleton is pregnant with her second child," Classicalite reports. "As a result, they also put to rest the salacious claims that she had a miscarriage, as reported by The Globe. "
"Therefore, it seems highly unlikely that the Globe's recent cover story about Kate Middleton having a miscarriage contains any element of truth. Of course, readers really don't need Kensington Palace to comment before realizing that," added the website.
Since the 32-year-old brunette was never pregnant, all miscarriage talks are all a bunch of hearsays with no proof whatsoever. The royal couple is scheduled to take a month-long vacation this August after they made their last public appearance in Belgium for the 100th year commemoration of World War I.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are always vocal about their plans on expanding their family, since Prince George already turned one last month. Based on the recent scoop from the palace insider, Katie Nicholl, they are trying to get pregnant this summer.
The couple was spotted recently at the Tower of London for the Ceramic Poppy Field of Remembrance ceremony as they give their respect to those who lost their lives during the Great War. Kate is also scheduled to take her first solo trip to Malta this September to represent Queen Elizabeth for the country's 50th independence anniversary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon