Kate Middleton Miscarriage Report: Kensington Palace Confirms False Claims, Duchess Not Pregnant
By Riza Ornos | August 7, 2014 5:03 PM EST
After months of speculations of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and miscarriage, Kensington Palace officially slams rumours that the Duchess is pregnant with her second child. Despite so many claims about Kate's baby bump and her alleged miscarriage, royal insiders officially debunked that she had one, as reported by a British tabloid.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
The rumours does not only end about her miscarriage but also her alleged ongoing feud with Queen Elizabeth and her husband's stepmother Camilla Parker-Bowles. Another gossip website also claims that she is adopting a child because of her miscarriage, which made the Queen furious which fueled more speculations about Kate going against Elizabeth's wishes.
"Despite months of baby bump claims, it looks like the Palace has officially debunked rumours that Princess Kate Middleton is pregnant with her second child," Classicalite reports. "As a result, they also put to rest the salacious claims that she had a miscarriage, as reported by The Globe. "
"Therefore, it seems highly unlikely that the Globe's recent cover story about Kate Middleton having a miscarriage contains any element of truth. Of course, readers really don't need Kensington Palace to comment before realizing that," added the website.
Since the 32-year-old brunette was never pregnant, all miscarriage talks are all a bunch of hearsays with no proof whatsoever. The royal couple is scheduled to take a month-long vacation this August after they made their last public appearance in Belgium for the 100th year commemoration of World War I.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are always vocal about their plans on expanding their family, since Prince George already turned one last month. Based on the recent scoop from the palace insider, Katie Nicholl, they are trying to get pregnant this summer.
The couple was spotted recently at the Tower of London for the Ceramic Poppy Field of Remembrance ceremony as they give their respect to those who lost their lives during the Great War. Kate is also scheduled to take her first solo trip to Malta this September to represent Queen Elizabeth for the country's 50th independence anniversary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate