Kate Middleton Miscarriage Report: Kensington Palace Confirms False Claims, Duchess Not Pregnant
By Riza Ornos | August 7, 2014 5:03 PM EST
After months of speculations of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and miscarriage, Kensington Palace officially slams rumours that the Duchess is pregnant with her second child. Despite so many claims about Kate's baby bump and her alleged miscarriage, royal insiders officially debunked that she had one, as reported by a British tabloid.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
The rumours does not only end about her miscarriage but also her alleged ongoing feud with Queen Elizabeth and her husband's stepmother Camilla Parker-Bowles. Another gossip website also claims that she is adopting a child because of her miscarriage, which made the Queen furious which fueled more speculations about Kate going against Elizabeth's wishes.
"Despite months of baby bump claims, it looks like the Palace has officially debunked rumours that Princess Kate Middleton is pregnant with her second child," Classicalite reports. "As a result, they also put to rest the salacious claims that she had a miscarriage, as reported by The Globe. "
"Therefore, it seems highly unlikely that the Globe's recent cover story about Kate Middleton having a miscarriage contains any element of truth. Of course, readers really don't need Kensington Palace to comment before realizing that," added the website.
Since the 32-year-old brunette was never pregnant, all miscarriage talks are all a bunch of hearsays with no proof whatsoever. The royal couple is scheduled to take a month-long vacation this August after they made their last public appearance in Belgium for the 100th year commemoration of World War I.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are always vocal about their plans on expanding their family, since Prince George already turned one last month. Based on the recent scoop from the palace insider, Katie Nicholl, they are trying to get pregnant this summer.
The couple was spotted recently at the Tower of London for the Ceramic Poppy Field of Remembrance ceremony as they give their respect to those who lost their lives during the Great War. Kate is also scheduled to take her first solo trip to Malta this September to represent Queen Elizabeth for the country's 50th independence anniversary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’