Kate Middleton Miscarriage Report: Kensington Palace Confirms False Claims, Duchess Not Pregnant
By Riza Ornos | August 7, 2014 5:03 PM EST
After months of speculations of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and miscarriage, Kensington Palace officially slams rumours that the Duchess is pregnant with her second child. Despite so many claims about Kate's baby bump and her alleged miscarriage, royal insiders officially debunked that she had one, as reported by a British tabloid.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
The rumours does not only end about her miscarriage but also her alleged ongoing feud with Queen Elizabeth and her husband's stepmother Camilla Parker-Bowles. Another gossip website also claims that she is adopting a child because of her miscarriage, which made the Queen furious which fueled more speculations about Kate going against Elizabeth's wishes.
"Despite months of baby bump claims, it looks like the Palace has officially debunked rumours that Princess Kate Middleton is pregnant with her second child," Classicalite reports. "As a result, they also put to rest the salacious claims that she had a miscarriage, as reported by The Globe. "
"Therefore, it seems highly unlikely that the Globe's recent cover story about Kate Middleton having a miscarriage contains any element of truth. Of course, readers really don't need Kensington Palace to comment before realizing that," added the website.
Since the 32-year-old brunette was never pregnant, all miscarriage talks are all a bunch of hearsays with no proof whatsoever. The royal couple is scheduled to take a month-long vacation this August after they made their last public appearance in Belgium for the 100th year commemoration of World War I.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are always vocal about their plans on expanding their family, since Prince George already turned one last month. Based on the recent scoop from the palace insider, Katie Nicholl, they are trying to get pregnant this summer.
The couple was spotted recently at the Tower of London for the Ceramic Poppy Field of Remembrance ceremony as they give their respect to those who lost their lives during the Great War. Kate is also scheduled to take her first solo trip to Malta this September to represent Queen Elizabeth for the country's 50th independence anniversary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage