Kim Kardashian Flaunts 50 Pounds Weight Loss Aided by Low-Carb Ketogenic Diet, Sizzles in Bikini Body
By Afza Fathima | August 7, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is flaunting her bikini body after losing 50 pounds post the birth of her baby daughter, North, with the help of the low-carb Atkins diet and weight training workouts. Despite looking hot, fit and sexy, Kim seemed critical of her body and said she needed to lose more weight with an aim of shedding about 10 pounds.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
Kim tweeted on the social networking site, Twitter,"Can't seem to shake this last 15-20 lbs of baby weight. Why is it so much harder to lose after baby though."
An insider has let out information that she is working out everyday and even while travelling with her fiancé, Kanye West, she tries to stay in shape motivated by her fitness trainer and private chef.
She is currently on a 2,000-calorie-a-day diet with an intake of just 60 grams of carbs. Her low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet helped her lose 50 pounds in just a matter of five months.
Her breaskfast includes either omelette or greek yoghurt with berries and slivered almonds. She snacks on nuts or fresh vegetables with guacamole. Her lunch and dinner involved either fish, poultry, eggs or lean red meat which is cooked in olive oil alongside fiber-rich vegetables.
Rumours have been going around that she has had weight-loss surgery and she was frustated with these reports as she knows the amount of hard work she put in to eat right and healthy. She has also been going rigorous workouts alongside strength-training.
During her pregnancy, she had put up excessive weight and that was really hard for her. She said that though she was putting on weight because of her pregnancy, people insulted her which 'chipped away at her soul'. The rude comments from fans, in a way, helped her build motivation that led her to re-gain her bikini body soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- New Zealand PM Calls Homeopathic Remedy For Ebola 'Barking Mad'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2