Khloe Kardashian's Break Up with French Montana- Khloe Fed Up With French's Hard Core Partying-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has called it quits with French Monatana as per the reports. The reason for the alleged couple's sudden break-up is attributed to Montana's affinity for parties. Reportedly, the rapper parties too hard and this is something unacceptable to Khloe.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
"Khloe has started waking up," an insider suggested as per Perez Hilton
Moreover, it is also suggested that momager Kris Jenner is really happy for Khloe as she never wanted the relationship to blossom any further.
"[Kris] thinks [Khloe] needs to be single... [Kris] worries that Khloe just got out of a marriage," the source further said as per the Dailymail.
Khloe even posted an Instagram photo suggesting that she does not want to depend on anyone.
"Depend on no one" she wrote on of her recent Instagram photo.
It is being understood that Montana's recent behavior at Jennifer Lopez's party may have caused problem between the couple, as per as per TheHollywood Gossip. Montana apparently flirted with other women at the party and popped a few bottles to drink,further suggested the Website.
The news of Khloe and French's alleged break-up is contrary to what was said last month about the couple. The buzz was ripe that the two were getting serious about each other.
"Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com.
"She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
Khloe sparked romance rumours with French a few months ago when she was seen partying with him. On her recent birthday the "KUWTK" star also indulged in PDA with the rapper and she even suggested in one of her interview that French is what she needs at the moment.
"I like how he's always happy. Smiles are infectious. They're contagious. I like that." said the star to US Weekly, adding, "French is just what I need right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS