Khloe Kardashian's Break Up with French Montana- Khloe Fed Up With French's Hard Core Partying-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has called it quits with French Monatana as per the reports. The reason for the alleged couple's sudden break-up is attributed to Montana's affinity for parties. Reportedly, the rapper parties too hard and this is something unacceptable to Khloe.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
"Khloe has started waking up," an insider suggested as per Perez Hilton
Moreover, it is also suggested that momager Kris Jenner is really happy for Khloe as she never wanted the relationship to blossom any further.
"[Kris] thinks [Khloe] needs to be single... [Kris] worries that Khloe just got out of a marriage," the source further said as per the Dailymail.
Khloe even posted an Instagram photo suggesting that she does not want to depend on anyone.
"Depend on no one" she wrote on of her recent Instagram photo.
It is being understood that Montana's recent behavior at Jennifer Lopez's party may have caused problem between the couple, as per as per TheHollywood Gossip. Montana apparently flirted with other women at the party and popped a few bottles to drink,further suggested the Website.
The news of Khloe and French's alleged break-up is contrary to what was said last month about the couple. The buzz was ripe that the two were getting serious about each other.
"Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com.
"She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
Khloe sparked romance rumours with French a few months ago when she was seen partying with him. On her recent birthday the "KUWTK" star also indulged in PDA with the rapper and she even suggested in one of her interview that French is what she needs at the moment.
"I like how he's always happy. Smiles are infectious. They're contagious. I like that." said the star to US Weekly, adding, "French is just what I need right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best