Khloe Kardashian's Break Up with French Montana- Khloe Fed Up With French's Hard Core Partying-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has called it quits with French Monatana as per the reports. The reason for the alleged couple's sudden break-up is attributed to Montana's affinity for parties. Reportedly, the rapper parties too hard and this is something unacceptable to Khloe.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
"Khloe has started waking up," an insider suggested as per Perez Hilton
Moreover, it is also suggested that momager Kris Jenner is really happy for Khloe as she never wanted the relationship to blossom any further.
"[Kris] thinks [Khloe] needs to be single... [Kris] worries that Khloe just got out of a marriage," the source further said as per the Dailymail.
Khloe even posted an Instagram photo suggesting that she does not want to depend on anyone.
"Depend on no one" she wrote on of her recent Instagram photo.
It is being understood that Montana's recent behavior at Jennifer Lopez's party may have caused problem between the couple, as per as per TheHollywood Gossip. Montana apparently flirted with other women at the party and popped a few bottles to drink,further suggested the Website.
The news of Khloe and French's alleged break-up is contrary to what was said last month about the couple. The buzz was ripe that the two were getting serious about each other.
"Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com.
"She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
Khloe sparked romance rumours with French a few months ago when she was seen partying with him. On her recent birthday the "KUWTK" star also indulged in PDA with the rapper and she even suggested in one of her interview that French is what she needs at the moment.
"I like how he's always happy. Smiles are infectious. They're contagious. I like that." said the star to US Weekly, adding, "French is just what I need right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money