Khloe Kardashian's Break Up with French Montana- Khloe Fed Up With French's Hard Core Partying-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has called it quits with French Monatana as per the reports. The reason for the alleged couple's sudden break-up is attributed to Montana's affinity for parties. Reportedly, the rapper parties too hard and this is something unacceptable to Khloe.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
"Khloe has started waking up," an insider suggested as per Perez Hilton
Moreover, it is also suggested that momager Kris Jenner is really happy for Khloe as she never wanted the relationship to blossom any further.
"[Kris] thinks [Khloe] needs to be single... [Kris] worries that Khloe just got out of a marriage," the source further said as per the Dailymail.
Khloe even posted an Instagram photo suggesting that she does not want to depend on anyone.
"Depend on no one" she wrote on of her recent Instagram photo.
It is being understood that Montana's recent behavior at Jennifer Lopez's party may have caused problem between the couple, as per as per TheHollywood Gossip. Montana apparently flirted with other women at the party and popped a few bottles to drink,further suggested the Website.
The news of Khloe and French's alleged break-up is contrary to what was said last month about the couple. The buzz was ripe that the two were getting serious about each other.
"Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com.
"She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
Khloe sparked romance rumours with French a few months ago when she was seen partying with him. On her recent birthday the "KUWTK" star also indulged in PDA with the rapper and she even suggested in one of her interview that French is what she needs at the moment.
"I like how he's always happy. Smiles are infectious. They're contagious. I like that." said the star to US Weekly, adding, "French is just what I need right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims