Khloe Kardashian's Break Up with French Montana- Khloe Fed Up With French's Hard Core Partying-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has called it quits with French Monatana as per the reports. The reason for the alleged couple's sudden break-up is attributed to Montana's affinity for parties. Reportedly, the rapper parties too hard and this is something unacceptable to Khloe.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
"Khloe has started waking up," an insider suggested as per Perez Hilton
Moreover, it is also suggested that momager Kris Jenner is really happy for Khloe as she never wanted the relationship to blossom any further.
"[Kris] thinks [Khloe] needs to be single... [Kris] worries that Khloe just got out of a marriage," the source further said as per the Dailymail.
Khloe even posted an Instagram photo suggesting that she does not want to depend on anyone.
"Depend on no one" she wrote on of her recent Instagram photo.
It is being understood that Montana's recent behavior at Jennifer Lopez's party may have caused problem between the couple, as per as per TheHollywood Gossip. Montana apparently flirted with other women at the party and popped a few bottles to drink,further suggested the Website.
The news of Khloe and French's alleged break-up is contrary to what was said last month about the couple. The buzz was ripe that the two were getting serious about each other.
"Khloe and French are definitely serious but she is not prepared for a marriage or engagement anytime soon," an insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com.
"She loves being in this relationship with French but she does not want to rush into something like she did with Lamar."
Khloe sparked romance rumours with French a few months ago when she was seen partying with him. On her recent birthday the "KUWTK" star also indulged in PDA with the rapper and she even suggested in one of her interview that French is what she needs at the moment.
"I like how he's always happy. Smiles are infectious. They're contagious. I like that." said the star to US Weekly, adding, "French is just what I need right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage