Christina Aguilera Credits Low Carb Diet for Weight Loss, Flaunts Nude Pregnant Body
By Afza Fathima | August 7, 2014 2:25 PM EST
In a nude photo spread for V magazine, Christina Aguilera flaunted her pregnant body, which shows that she has gained weight only in her belly while she is lean everywhere else.
She said that she is proud to embrace her body through all stages of life while always being fearless and confident about the future. In the recent past, she made news after she lost a massive 35-pounds with the help of yoga, low-carb diet and staying active. There were rumours that she had undergone weight loss surgery or suffered from an eating disorder.
Singer and actress Christina Aguilera sits atop her star at ceremonies unveiling her star of the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California November 15, 2010
Her diet includes high-quality fats like avocado along with chicken breast and fish. She indulges in healthy snacks like almond butter with celery.
During her pregnancy with Max in 2008, she indulged in foods like baked potato, steak, fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. She lost 40-pounds after that by doing cardio workouts and weight-lifting for 90 minutes in a day, five times a week. She followed strict diet of proteins, vegetables and whole grains which totalled to 1,700 calories a day.
Despite not being a workout fanatic, she makes sure she does regular exercise and this is what makes her motivated and confident as it makes her body feel stronger.
Low-carb diets help in reducing hunger which ultimately helps aid weight loss. They are very effective in removing harmful fat from the abdominal cavity. It helps increase the level of high density lipoprotein which is 'good' cholesterol.
Megan Fox, lost her pregnancy weight in record time while on the Paleo diet and Kristin Cavallari, too, lost 20 pounds in 2 months on a diet that involves grass-fed beef, bison and coconut oil. Kristin completely eliminated processed foods from her diet and she makes it a point of reading about anything that she eats. Other celebs who took to the Paleo diet are Tim McGraw, Jessica Biel, Robin Wright and Joe Manganiello.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kendall Jenner's Secret To A Slim and Sexy Body: All About Her Diet And Fitness Routine [Watch Video]
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Sleep Deprivation Among Teens Is The Main Cause of Low Academic Performance, Bad Behaviour And Lethargy, Finds Study
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- 5 Myths About The Gluten-Free Diet Every Fad Fanatic Should Know
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate