The Originals Season 2 Will Bring Klaus' Death As Davina Exacts Revenge
By Tanya Diente | August 7, 2014 1:56 PM EST
Trouble is up ahead for Klaus now that the witch Davina has been resurrected from the dead, since she is reportedly out to exact her revenge on him and his father Mikael, whom she has trapped in a spell. Meanwhile, she also enters into a new romance with a new character in the Season 2 of "The Originals."
Cast member Danielle Campbell arrives for the New York premiere of Tyler Perry's "Madea's Witness Protection" in New York June 25, 2012.
Collider's Haleigh Foutch sat down with Davina actress Danielle Campbell at the Comic-con to get some possible spoilers for the upcoming CW vampire-drama.
In the last few episodes in the Season 1 of "The Originals," Davina was seen going against her own coven. For Season 2, Campbell revealed her character would finally be on her own.
"This season Davina separates herself from her coven. She doesn't want any part of it," the actress told Foutch.
"She also doesn't want to go by their orders and their laws. She knows in her heart what's good and what's bad, and she's really following herself," she added.
Fans will see a "stronger" Davina in the new season. She can no longer be ordered around and would no longer be a "pawn in everyone's game."
"She's grown up a lot in the past three months and she's really taking charge of her own life now," the actress added.
Part of the new Davina would be patiently and meticulously scheming up a plan of revenge against Mikael. The white oak stake will reportedly also be part of that plan.
Season 2 of "The Originals" would put Mikael under a difficult predicament. Fans last saw him trapped in the attic. Danielle Campbell revealed Davina has "cast a spell so that he's under her control." Mikael will practically be under Davina's bidding. He will be like a dog on a "leash" waiting to be told what to do.
"It's really cool to see little Davina completely controlling [Mikael],"Campbell likewise told E! Online.
"Davina is just completely sarcastic with him and doesn't care about anything he's saying," she added.
Campbell revealed Mikael's bastard of a son, Nicklaus, is no exception to Davina's revenge. According to the actress, he would be her "main mission" since she "wants Klaus gone."
"Klaus has killed the people that she cares about, like Tim, and she's ready to do whatever it takes to get rid of him," the actress told Foutch.
However, Davina won't all be about revenge in Season 2 of "The Originals." According to Danielle Campbell, her character will also enter into a new romance with Daniel Sharman's character.
E! previously reported Sharman will play as Kaleb, a warlock who enters the French Quarter's coven with a terrible childhood.
"A new boy comes to town named Kaleb and she becomes quite smitten with him, so that will tease a little bit of that, because it happens," the actress told Foutch.
Daniel Campbell revealed in an interview with E! that Davina would be "taking her time" in getting to know Kaleb in the Season 2 of "The Originals" since "there's a lot to feel out with" her new romance.
Source: YouTube/TO Klaus Mikaelson
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch