Jay Z and Beyonce's Update: Jay Z's Alleged Mistress Rapper Liv Insults Beyonce in 'Sorry Mrs. Carter' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 7, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Jay Z's alleged mistress, rapper Liv, has now comes out with a controversial new rap song about her and Jay Z where she claims she never had any physical relationship with Beyonce's husband but the two had some emotional bonding. In the track titled "Sorry Mrs. Carter," Liv apologises to Beyonce first but then also disses her in other lyrics and tells Bey to be a good wife!
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Jay Z Scared Beyonce Might Pretend to be Victim on Oprah Winfrey Chat Show after Their Divorce - Reports
Beyonce & Jay Z's Marriage Troubles Confirmed by Back-up Dancer, Couple to File Divorce in Few Days - Reports
"F-k f-king to the top, me and Jay never screwed," Liv raps in the new song directly stating the fact that she never had sex with Jay Z.
"You got a good girl, why she messing with a bad guy?" Liv asks further in the song before finally addressing Beyonce as "Mrs. Carter."
"Sorry Mrs. Carter, this is for real. Why don't you tell these girls how to be wives? Why don't tell these girls how to act around yo' husband?," she disses Beyonce.
"The man? He likes model chicks. He likes all naturally flawless model chicks, like me. Jigga man, I don't care if you rap, you got to R-E-S-P-E-C-T," Liv raps further in the song referencing to Beyonce's song "Flawless."
"You got 99 problems, I'm not tryin' to be one. Girls can't run the world fightin' over men, all my single ladies better keep in mind when them those tables turn you gon' be the wife," she raps while keeping in mind Beyonce's single "Single Ladies."
"You out here tellin' them how to serfbort. Come on, now. Serfborts. Monica Lewinsky. You a married woman," the alleged mistress raps further as she uses the "Drunk in Love" catchphrase "serfborts."
When the rapper is done with dissing Beyonce in her song, she goes a step further and name drops on Rita Ora as potential cheating partner of Jay Z.
On her Instagram page, Liv calls herself "the most hated rapper" in the industry and has the following description. "LIV The Beauty The most hated rapper in the INDUSTRY so I say #F-kNickiMinaj #F-KtheIndustry "THE INVASION HAS BEGUN" CEO/Rapper/Engineer Owner of #YLCstudios."
Beyonce and Jay Z's relationship has long been in media speculation with various reports suggesting that the two are on the verge of divorce after their current "On the Run" concert. However, the couple is still showing no signs on animosity on stage. No official confirmation has been provided by their representatives on their alleged divorce.
Meanwhile check out the controversial "Sorry Mrs. Carter" video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast