Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Set To Move Out Of Kris Jenner's House Soon
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 7, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be worth hundreds of millions of dollars between them but the couple, along with their baby daughter North West, are all still living with Kim's Mother, Kris Jenner in her Calabasas home. Kim has now declared that after over a year of crashing her mom's place, they are planning to move out soon.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
The Jenner house as it is referred to in "Keeping Up With the Kardashians is the home that was once shared by Kris Jenner, her ex-husband Bruce along with the Kardashian-Jenner kids before everyone started to grow up and move out into their own homes.
In a recent guesting on "Kimmy Kimmel LIVE!" Kim shared that yes, she is in fact still living in the Jenner house with her baby and new husband even after they had gotten married and can well afford their own home. Kim told Jimmy that she and Kanye will be moving out soon but it is still unclear where they will end up living.
When Kim first announced that she was pregnant, she immediately made plans with Kanye to move in to a new house. She showed the new house that they bought on a past episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also explained all of the renovations that she and Kanye had planned in order to make the house exactly how they wanted it and also to make it baby-friendly. It quickly became clear that the renovations would not be finished in time for the birth of baby North and with Kim's house already sold, she and Kim decided that she can move in to the Jenner house.
At that point, Bruce and Kris had already been planning their separation and Bruce eventually moved into his Malibu bachelor pad. Kendall Jenner, who had turned 18 also decided to move out and found her own apartment. This left Kris and youngest daughter Kylie in the Jenner house which meant that there was more than enough space for the West family to move in.
Over a year later, the couple and their baby are still living with Kris and the 9,000 square foot mansion that they originally intended to move in to is reportedly being put on the market. Instead of moving into the$11 million mansion that they bought together, the couple might have decided that the renovations are not going as panned and are now looking for a new home. Other reports state that the couple have decided to turn the home into a business venture by flipping it and selling for a profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier