Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Set To Move Out Of Kris Jenner's House Soon
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 7, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be worth hundreds of millions of dollars between them but the couple, along with their baby daughter North West, are all still living with Kim's Mother, Kris Jenner in her Calabasas home. Kim has now declared that after over a year of crashing her mom's place, they are planning to move out soon.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
The Jenner house as it is referred to in "Keeping Up With the Kardashians is the home that was once shared by Kris Jenner, her ex-husband Bruce along with the Kardashian-Jenner kids before everyone started to grow up and move out into their own homes.
In a recent guesting on "Kimmy Kimmel LIVE!" Kim shared that yes, she is in fact still living in the Jenner house with her baby and new husband even after they had gotten married and can well afford their own home. Kim told Jimmy that she and Kanye will be moving out soon but it is still unclear where they will end up living.
When Kim first announced that she was pregnant, she immediately made plans with Kanye to move in to a new house. She showed the new house that they bought on a past episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also explained all of the renovations that she and Kanye had planned in order to make the house exactly how they wanted it and also to make it baby-friendly. It quickly became clear that the renovations would not be finished in time for the birth of baby North and with Kim's house already sold, she and Kim decided that she can move in to the Jenner house.
At that point, Bruce and Kris had already been planning their separation and Bruce eventually moved into his Malibu bachelor pad. Kendall Jenner, who had turned 18 also decided to move out and found her own apartment. This left Kris and youngest daughter Kylie in the Jenner house which meant that there was more than enough space for the West family to move in.
Over a year later, the couple and their baby are still living with Kris and the 9,000 square foot mansion that they originally intended to move in to is reportedly being put on the market. Instead of moving into the$11 million mansion that they bought together, the couple might have decided that the renovations are not going as panned and are now looking for a new home. Other reports state that the couple have decided to turn the home into a business venture by flipping it and selling for a profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills