Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Set To Move Out Of Kris Jenner's House Soon
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 7, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be worth hundreds of millions of dollars between them but the couple, along with their baby daughter North West, are all still living with Kim's Mother, Kris Jenner in her Calabasas home. Kim has now declared that after over a year of crashing her mom's place, they are planning to move out soon.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
The Jenner house as it is referred to in "Keeping Up With the Kardashians is the home that was once shared by Kris Jenner, her ex-husband Bruce along with the Kardashian-Jenner kids before everyone started to grow up and move out into their own homes.
In a recent guesting on "Kimmy Kimmel LIVE!" Kim shared that yes, she is in fact still living in the Jenner house with her baby and new husband even after they had gotten married and can well afford their own home. Kim told Jimmy that she and Kanye will be moving out soon but it is still unclear where they will end up living.
When Kim first announced that she was pregnant, she immediately made plans with Kanye to move in to a new house. She showed the new house that they bought on a past episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and also explained all of the renovations that she and Kanye had planned in order to make the house exactly how they wanted it and also to make it baby-friendly. It quickly became clear that the renovations would not be finished in time for the birth of baby North and with Kim's house already sold, she and Kim decided that she can move in to the Jenner house.
At that point, Bruce and Kris had already been planning their separation and Bruce eventually moved into his Malibu bachelor pad. Kendall Jenner, who had turned 18 also decided to move out and found her own apartment. This left Kris and youngest daughter Kylie in the Jenner house which meant that there was more than enough space for the West family to move in.
Over a year later, the couple and their baby are still living with Kris and the 9,000 square foot mansion that they originally intended to move in to is reportedly being put on the market. Instead of moving into the$11 million mansion that they bought together, the couple might have decided that the renovations are not going as panned and are now looking for a new home. Other reports state that the couple have decided to turn the home into a business venture by flipping it and selling for a profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown