Zoe Saldana Talks About What It Takes to Have A Good Sex Life[Watch Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 7, 2014 1:26 PM EST
Renowned actress Zoe Saldana looked absolutely stunning when she featured in the September issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas.
Zoe, 36, shared her views on her future family life with Italian husband Marco Prego.
Actress Zoe Saldana, who stars in the movie 'The Losers', poses for a portrait in Beverly Hills, California April 9, 2010.
She has not admitted about her pregnancy till date but poured her heart out while taking to the magazine. She confirmed as she grew up learning many languages including English, French and Spanish, she definitely wants her children to learn quite a few languages especially Spanish because she speaks Spanglish.
She proudly revealed the true importance of her Latina heritage.
She elaborated on her future plans saying, as a producer she wants to tell good stories to people.
While speaking to Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Saldana who secretly got married to Prego, an Italian artist, in London last year , said at her present age "you make better choices in men or partners."
"You divorce people and situations that are not right for you, and learn to say 'no' with a smile," Saldana was quoted saying.
Being asked about what makes a man sexy, she came up with a graceful answer saying, "A man who has a natural respect for women. I don't want a man who worships me: Stay away from those. Worshipping doesn't count as really seeing me. I like men who work with women, are challenged by women, learn from women."
In the same interview, Joe Saldana spoke about the most essential quality for a good sex life.
"To be uninhibited. I'm not talking about bringing in a third person or watching porn all night: That's what leads people to believe they are amazing in bed when they're the worst ever. Pornography is not sex education — it's the opposite! Don't allow insecurities to close you off. Be creative," she explained.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Sex In The City Actress Kim Cattrall Embraces Menopause
- A Baby Shot In The Head Due To Hunting Accident In Pennsylvania; Chances of Blindness
- Australia's Response to Ebola Crisis 'Lethally Inadequate'
- 5 Myths About The Gluten-Free Diet Every Fad Fanatic Should Know
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks