Zoe Saldana Talks About What It Takes to Have A Good Sex Life[Watch Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 7, 2014 1:26 PM EST
Renowned actress Zoe Saldana looked absolutely stunning when she featured in the September issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas.
Zoe, 36, shared her views on her future family life with Italian husband Marco Prego.
Actress Zoe Saldana, who stars in the movie 'The Losers', poses for a portrait in Beverly Hills, California April 9, 2010.
She has not admitted about her pregnancy till date but poured her heart out while taking to the magazine. She confirmed as she grew up learning many languages including English, French and Spanish, she definitely wants her children to learn quite a few languages especially Spanish because she speaks Spanglish.
She proudly revealed the true importance of her Latina heritage.
She elaborated on her future plans saying, as a producer she wants to tell good stories to people.
While speaking to Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Saldana who secretly got married to Prego, an Italian artist, in London last year , said at her present age "you make better choices in men or partners."
"You divorce people and situations that are not right for you, and learn to say 'no' with a smile," Saldana was quoted saying.
Being asked about what makes a man sexy, she came up with a graceful answer saying, "A man who has a natural respect for women. I don't want a man who worships me: Stay away from those. Worshipping doesn't count as really seeing me. I like men who work with women, are challenged by women, learn from women."
In the same interview, Joe Saldana spoke about the most essential quality for a good sex life.
"To be uninhibited. I'm not talking about bringing in a third person or watching porn all night: That's what leads people to believe they are amazing in bed when they're the worst ever. Pornography is not sex education — it's the opposite! Don't allow insecurities to close you off. Be creative," she explained.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles