Kate Upton’s Packing on Pounds and Wearing Loose Clothes, Media Speculates 'Pregnancy' With BF Justin Verlander’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 7, 2014 1:04 PM EST
In the Hollywood-obsessed culture, a female celebrity who has packed on pounds often gets blasted with pregnancy rumours. The latest victim of pregnancy rumours is Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
Many are wondering that Kate could be pregnant with boyfriend Justin Verlander's child after she was spotted wearing an amorphous outfit recently. Celebrity gossip and entertainment Web site Gossip Gorrilla shared Upton's picture on its account on Twitter. In the picture, Upton had a beaming smile. The American model and actress who just turned 22 in June was seen in a printed orange dress. She also donned a pair of flats in gold colour. Upton's blonde hair was tied in a bun at the back and she was wearing smokes.
According to The Hollywood Gossip (THG), Upton was shopping with fellow model Lily Aldridge when she was photographed in the dress that has sparked the pregnancy debates because she has "packed on some pounds." Some people even suggested that Upton may be following the footsteps of her sister Christie, who just gave birth, THG further reported.
Another news article by E! Online showed a picture of Kate during a date night with her beau. She appeared to be clutching her bag in front of her stomach.
The pregnancy rumours didn't stop there. When Kate attended the Detroit Tigers game against the New York Yankees, she was wearing an all-white ensemble. It was pretty noticeable that she may have really gained some weight and it didn't escape the eyes of several spectators who also watched the game.
All these tweets about Kate Upton looking "fat" at the game tonight just shows that girls get jealous when other girls are better looking.— Matthew Teimoorian (@Matt_Teimoorian) August 5, 2014
Is Kate upton pregnant?— Scott Hale (@Halestormsports) August 5, 2014
It wouldn't be the first time that Kate has been rumoured to be carrying a child. When she was still dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy in 2013, Kate has already been wretched with pregnancy rumours. Similar to the current scenario, Kate was wearing a loose-fitting outfit and that was when pregnancy rumours gathered pace, a news article by Celebdirty Laundry stated.
Kate has not yet addressed the issue.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate