Kate Upton’s Packing on Pounds and Wearing Loose Clothes, Media Speculates 'Pregnancy' With BF Justin Verlander’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 7, 2014 1:04 PM EST
In the Hollywood-obsessed culture, a female celebrity who has packed on pounds often gets blasted with pregnancy rumours. The latest victim of pregnancy rumours is Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
Many are wondering that Kate could be pregnant with boyfriend Justin Verlander's child after she was spotted wearing an amorphous outfit recently. Celebrity gossip and entertainment Web site Gossip Gorrilla shared Upton's picture on its account on Twitter. In the picture, Upton had a beaming smile. The American model and actress who just turned 22 in June was seen in a printed orange dress. She also donned a pair of flats in gold colour. Upton's blonde hair was tied in a bun at the back and she was wearing smokes.
According to The Hollywood Gossip (THG), Upton was shopping with fellow model Lily Aldridge when she was photographed in the dress that has sparked the pregnancy debates because she has "packed on some pounds." Some people even suggested that Upton may be following the footsteps of her sister Christie, who just gave birth, THG further reported.
Another news article by E! Online showed a picture of Kate during a date night with her beau. She appeared to be clutching her bag in front of her stomach.
The pregnancy rumours didn't stop there. When Kate attended the Detroit Tigers game against the New York Yankees, she was wearing an all-white ensemble. It was pretty noticeable that she may have really gained some weight and it didn't escape the eyes of several spectators who also watched the game.
All these tweets about Kate Upton looking "fat" at the game tonight just shows that girls get jealous when other girls are better looking.— Matthew Teimoorian (@Matt_Teimoorian) August 5, 2014
Is Kate upton pregnant?— Scott Hale (@Halestormsports) August 5, 2014
It wouldn't be the first time that Kate has been rumoured to be carrying a child. When she was still dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy in 2013, Kate has already been wretched with pregnancy rumours. Similar to the current scenario, Kate was wearing a loose-fitting outfit and that was when pregnancy rumours gathered pace, a news article by Celebdirty Laundry stated.
Kate has not yet addressed the issue.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Iggy Azalea Sex Tape: The Story So Far
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM