Kate Middleton Moving to Anmer Hall for Alleged Second Pregnancy, Kensington Palace to be Temporary Base-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Once again rumours are ripe that Kate Middleton is pregnant and is moving to Anmer Hall. The reports suggest that Middleton is planning a second baby and now that the renovations at the countryside house are almost complete she would be moving there with Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Middleton did not have a very good experience when she was pregnant with Prince George. The Duchess of Cambridge was under constant media scrutiny and even suffered health complications as per the reports.
Middleton would be using Kensington palace as the temporary base and would be using Anmer Hall as her permanent home. The Duchess is also going to throw a house warming party to her neighbors as per the further reports.
"They will be at Anmer for much of the time they have off," an insider told Vanity Fair's Royal Watch, adding, "They cannot wait to move in and they want to make sure the last stages of the refurb go to plan."
The home just needs to have some final touches as per the magazine report. It has also been understood that security has been amped at Anmer Hall by lengthing the drive way so that locals don't have the access to the house.
"William and Catherine are not pavement people," a source said as per the Website. "They prefer the countryside. They can't wait to move to Anmer Hall...it's going to be their family home. They enjoy the quiet life they can have their, and feel imprisoned at Kensington Palace".
However, much previously it was said that the royal couple is going to keep Kensington palace as their official home.
"Kensington Palace will be the Duke and Duchess's home for many years to come, including when he becomes Prince of Wales. I don't think we know for sure what will happen to Clarence House but I think we've always said Buckingham Palace will remain the monarch's residence," a Senior royal aide told the Express previously.
Meanwhile, in the other piece of news it has been suggested that Prince William and Middleton are going to take a vacation with Prince George. They would be taking a one-month off and would visit Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles and Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report