Kate Middleton Moving to Anmer Hall for Alleged Second Pregnancy, Kensington Palace to be Temporary Base-Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 7, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Once again rumours are ripe that Kate Middleton is pregnant and is moving to Anmer Hall. The reports suggest that Middleton is planning a second baby and now that the renovations at the countryside house are almost complete she would be moving there with Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Middleton did not have a very good experience when she was pregnant with Prince George. The Duchess of Cambridge was under constant media scrutiny and even suffered health complications as per the reports.
Middleton would be using Kensington palace as the temporary base and would be using Anmer Hall as her permanent home. The Duchess is also going to throw a house warming party to her neighbors as per the further reports.
"They will be at Anmer for much of the time they have off," an insider told Vanity Fair's Royal Watch, adding, "They cannot wait to move in and they want to make sure the last stages of the refurb go to plan."
The home just needs to have some final touches as per the magazine report. It has also been understood that security has been amped at Anmer Hall by lengthing the drive way so that locals don't have the access to the house.
"William and Catherine are not pavement people," a source said as per the Website. "They prefer the countryside. They can't wait to move to Anmer Hall...it's going to be their family home. They enjoy the quiet life they can have their, and feel imprisoned at Kensington Palace".
However, much previously it was said that the royal couple is going to keep Kensington palace as their official home.
"Kensington Palace will be the Duke and Duchess's home for many years to come, including when he becomes Prince of Wales. I don't think we know for sure what will happen to Clarence House but I think we've always said Buckingham Palace will remain the monarch's residence," a Senior royal aide told the Express previously.
Meanwhile, in the other piece of news it has been suggested that Prince William and Middleton are going to take a vacation with Prince George. They would be taking a one-month off and would visit Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles and Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast